• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thrilling Comics #33 - THREAD CLOSED

14 posts in this topic

I had this lumped in with the Subby 4, and felt it probably didn't get it's own deserving attention, so am listing it here solo. Check out the interior panels of Hitler; pretty comical. This is a GOOD+ copy with obvious cover wear, creases, chips, etc. Pages nice and OW. Toughhhh book to find; very scarce. PayPal or snail mail me a check. Add $5 postage

$160

comicsapril2011021.jpg

comicsapril2011022.jpg

comicsapril2011023.jpg

comicsapril2011024.jpg

Great book, Phil - a Gerber No-Show too.

Thanks. I'm amazed no one has snagged this one; impossible to find. But that's trend lately; the boards have become primarily a silver age marketplace. Golden age material doesn't seem to sell well here.

Thanks. I'm amazed no one has snagged this one; impossible to find. But that's trend lately; the boards have become primarily a silver age marketplace. Golden age material doesn't seem to sell well here.

Actually, I still buy Gold, I'm just broke. :cry:

I would too but I already have a copy. I think it is a very price for this book.

Ja...me too :(

Hi, just wondering if this book is still for sale. I am not sure how all the threads and posting work on the forum quite yet (i did see the CLOSED sign).

Thanks.

Send a private message (PM) to Phil (vtcomics). I'm sure if the book is still available that you can work something out with him.

Send a private message (PM) to Phil (vtcomics). I'm sure if the book is still available that you can work something out with him.

OK, thanks for the info Brent.

(I have purchased books from your site in the past).