• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: New SA/BA Collection

180 posts in this topic

Folks,

This thread will consist of a new collection of many high grade SA/BA books. Each night I'll also add in a few cool "bonus books". The collection is mainly Marvel, lots of high grade. The uber high grade, is off to CGC to be graded. Anything NM or below, will be in this thread. NM+ or better, I felt like they had to go to CGC.

That said, I'm listing pretty much everything else. Some really pretty books and some very nice. Generally speaking, really nice color strike on these books with very good page quality. I tried to keep the prices fair as well.

It will probably take me 3 or 4 nights to list everything.

I'll begin tonight at 12:30 AM EST.

Folks,

This thread will consist of a new collection of many high grade SA/BA books. Each night I'll also add in a few cool "bonus books". The collection is mainly Marvel, lots of high grade. The uber high grade, is off to CGC to be graded. Anything NM or below, will be in this thread. NM+ or better, I felt like they had to go to CGC.

That said, I'm listing pretty much everything else. Some really pretty books and some very nice. Generally speaking, really nice color strike on these books with very good page quality. I tried to keep the prices fair as well.

It will probably take me 3 or 4 nights to list everything.

I'll begin tonight at 12:30 AM EST.

Brian, you should hook up with the guy who just created a WTB thread for the same stuff. hehe