• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor Movie as good as Iron Man

602 posts in this topic

Is there a reason the movie is opening in Australia a few weeks before it opens in the US?

Is Thor an Aussie hero?

It's opening next week here as well...for the last few years most major films have premiered earlier over here than over there (shrug)

send me a pirated DVD. :acclaim:

How was the 3d for the movie ?

It was a very reserved 3D, nothing flying straight into the camera or something like that. Just adding a little more depth to the picture.

hmm worth paying the extra $ for ? hm

The Asgard scenes look very nice in 3D, the New Mexico desert scenes are not worth it. I would say it's not necessarily a must see in 3D.

Is there a reason the movie is opening in Australia a few weeks before it opens in the US?

Is Thor an Aussie hero?

It's opening next week here as well...for the last few years most major films have premiered earlier over here than over there (shrug)

That's OK, you guys are still wearing Z.Cavariccis and rocking out to Def Leopard and David Hasselhoff...we can wait a week every once in a while. ;)

Germans :gossip:

New to the boards, but not to comics. Can't wait to see this movie. If it comes close to the quality of Iron Man 1 it should be great.

Don't have high hopes for new Cap movie.

Your forum name is :cloud9:

Can i call you "Cronze?"

Sounds like they are following the proven method of Superman 1, Spider-Man 1&2, X-Men 1&2, and Iron Man 1. It isn't a secret. Just have a great -script and actors that for the most part follows the comic (rinse and repeat). To do otherwise leads to garbage like Jonah Hex, Hulk 1, Fantastic Four, Superman Returns etc... I still can't believe they screwed up Jonah Hex. Just make a Clint Eastwood type western featuring Jonah Hex. Not that complicated. Almost every comic in the current series is a nice stand alone story that could have been told. Anyhow, I am ranting. I was just so disappointed. Only watched it after it came out on redbox for a $1. Still haven't watched Green Hornet and think I walked out of the Spirit.

Is Thor an Aussie hero?

send me a pirated DVD. :acclaim:

Give it a week

Wow, it's been 10 hours since I have seen Thor and I can't wait to see it again.

What was really nice done was the sentence at the end of the end credits saying "Thor will return in The Avengers". Reminded me of the old James Bond movies.