• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% OFF EVERYTHING! Update Pg 26 - Iron Man, Invaders, Hulk/TTAs, TODs

255 posts in this topic

Iron Man #129 VF/VF+ Free - No Lie (Just to see if anyone is actually reading this. I'll have my answer tomorrow morning...)

:takeit:lol I'm up late catching up on the boards!

:applause: Glad to know somebody else is out there (thumbs u

Kramerica Industries...where the first taste is free, but follow up visits will cost ya :sumo:

Great books in here!!! (thumbs u

:headbang: With endorsements like that I can't go wrong :headbang:

So in honor of ringing endorsements I'm offering 15% off the entire thread! :banana:

Yes, this is true! 15% (thumbs u

Additionally, all orders over $75.00 ship FREE anywhere in the US! If you're located in Canada shipping will be half price!

Questions? Shoot me a PM - I'll get back to you ASAP.

recap for the lazy, please!

I was going to start that but Awe4one started listing either 1) Books that I hoard or 2) Books on my want list cause I stupidly sold them to Dale or JmC.

I'm going to list about 15 nice Avengers and then this thread will be done. I'll post the recap at that point - Promise!

I was going to start that but Awe4one started listing either 1) Books that I hoard or 2) Books on my want list cause I stupidly sold them to Dale or JmC.

I'm going to list about 15 nice Avengers and then this thread will be done. I'll post the recap at that point - Promise!

Any in the 90s? hm

:hi:

Any in the 90s? hm

:hi:

:hi: Unfortunately no, all mid to late 70s. And a #48 too.