• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% OFF EVERYTHING! Update Pg 26 - Iron Man, Invaders, Hulk/TTAs, TODs

255 posts in this topic

Classic Pre-Code Fun for Cheap! Buy them a la carte or take all three for $18.00!

Where Creatures Roam #7 FINE 6.0 (OSPG $9.00) $6.00

wcr7.jpg

Where Monsters Dwell #5 VF- 7.5 (OSPG $16.00) $8.00

wmd5.jpg

Where Monsters Dwell #8 VF- 7.5 (OSPG $16.00) $8.00

wmd8.jpg

nice, holding out on Hulks and TTA on me (tsk) ... on my no buy list... :mad:

These are brand new - I've had them like, 10 minutes. I don't think its possible for this to be considered :Holding Out" :baiting:

chillpill.gif Just pullin your chain... nice books.. no issues here cartman.gif will check to see if missing any...

Any Marvel Super-Heroes coming up in the Hulk series range?

nice, holding out on Hulks and TTA on me (tsk) ... on my no buy list... :mad:

These are brand new - I've had them like, 10 minutes. I don't think its possible for this to be considered :Holding Out" :baiting:

chillpill.gif Just pullin your chain... nice books.. no issues here cartman.gif will check to see if missing any...

Any Marvel Super-Heroes coming up in the Hulk series range?

No, but I think i could assist with some of those issues. If you have a list LMK!

House of Mystery #179 VG- 3.5 Reader copy of one of THE great Horror comics ever! Neal Adams art & cover. 1st Wrightson art (OSPG $17.50) $8.00

:takeit: You really sold this one, so I felt compelled. Start a stack for the fury!

Consider it done! Thanks! (thumbs u

Didn't realize when I took this last night that I already had one FF (and a free book!) on hold with you already. These boards are going to be the death of me. Financially at least...

Looking forward to more updates.

House of Mystery #179 VG- 3.5 Reader copy of one of THE great Horror comics ever! Neal Adams art & cover. 1st Wrightson art (OSPG $17.50) $8.00

:takeit: You really sold this one, so I felt compelled. Start a stack for the fury!

Consider it done! Thanks! (thumbs u

Didn't realize when I took this last night that I already had one FF (and a free book!) on hold with you already. These boards are going to be the death of me. Financially at least...

Looking forward to more updates.

I think you're doing OK at $16 for these 3 books. You should buy more!

Uncanny X-Men #130 NM 9.4 1st Dazzler! (OSPG $75.00 in NM- 9.2) $45.00

NOTE: Three production tears along top. #129, 130 & 131 are infamous for this and I have been in too many arguments on eBay about them for obvious reasons. These are production related and as such I did not grade down for them.

x130.jpg