• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There's a Lot of Anger on the Boards...

81 posts in this topic

Anyone else notice this? I log on in a great mood, then read the pressing wars, EBay bad buys, grading issues with sellers, insults, and other street fight threads, and after reading a few, I get all fired up and join in.

Anyone else find their good mood evaporating once they enter the forum? confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

thanks for the link Flyingdonut thumbsup2.gif

Sometimes when life gives you gristle, dont grumble.. just whistle!

Always look on the brigfht side of life.. (whistling part)

Always look on the bight side of life..(again whistle)

Great joke JC. We all know you start most of the angry threads. You are not required to post your coming crash, CGC-bashing, and whatever other tangent you tend to resort to. Your views are wildly unpopular and yet you continue to rant on and on about them. STFU every once and awhile and maybe the boards will be a much nicer place. Yes, you are entitled to your own views, but you continually berate people for theirs.

...and another thing, if the mods ban people because of shill ID's. Why do they allow people to have multiple ID's?

sign-rantpost.gif

...and another thing, if the mods ban people because of shill ID's. Why do they allow people to have multiple ID's?

Have you asked them?

I ask them a lot of things, they never seem to respond. confused-smiley-013.gif

We discussed the graders notes for the Daredevil 11 9.6 Green River re-sub that I have been having a friggin' cow over, here are the facts from Mark:

-Two graders gave this book a 9.6, one grader gave it a 9.4, and the only noticeable problem with the book was that it had some light spine wear.

Hmmm. Interesting.

Did you ask about the graders notes on the original submittal? I never asked for notes.

Obviously, I didn't get a 9.6 (out of the eight Green Rivers I sent in in that original batch, I think I got two 9.4s, two 9.0s, and four 8.5s.)

-CGC can of course detect poor/amateur pressing. In essence, professional pressing is undetectable. So there would be nothing in the notes about it, if it were a top notch job.

Did he comment on what they put in the graders' notes about amateur pressing without disassembly, or whether they would ever begin categorizing those books as restored?

Great joke JC. We all know you start most of the angry threads. You are not required to post your coming crash, CGC-bashing, and whatever other tangent you tend to resort to. Your views are wildly unpopular and yet you continue to rant on and on about them. STFU every once and awhile and maybe the boards will be a much nicer place. Yes, you are entitled to your own views, but you continually berate people for theirs.

There's no irony here, is there? Isn't JC known as the eternal optimist 'round these parts? confused-smiley-013.gif

It's that greggy I tell you, that guy's always bashing someone, name-calling, and generally carrying on with his perpetual negativity!! mad.gif

There's no irony here, is there? Isn't JC known as the eternal optimist 'round these parts? confused-smiley-013.gif

It's that greggy I tell you, that guy's always bashing someone, name-calling, and generally carrying on with his perpetual negativity!! mad.gif

Greggy's more of the behind the scenes basher. With the facade of sumo.gif

Hey, lay offa him...he's become somewhat of an optimist over the last few months! flowerred.gif Aside from the occasional relapse and condescending, argumentative debate style.

sign-rantpost.gif Every time I see him quote someone else's perfectly plausible point of debate and use the 27_laughing.gif graemlin, I feel like whooping his arse. He does it repeatedly to Marvelous lately, even when he's making great points, and it's annoying as hell. It conveys a latent anger which permeates his entire communicative tone! frown.gif