• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Hill/Jason Ciaramella/Ed McGuiness/Christopher Golden SS Opp

68 posts in this topic

:pullhair: I should have sent a book for Ed McGuiness to sign while I was at it :censored:

Andrew, if this is at the NH show look for the dude with the bad mad scientist/John Saxon hair to say hi. :hi:

It's not there, but I might go set up at that show. If I do I'll be on the lookout!

hm Will joe be at this one ?.. If so & you do go would you be able to take my books is they do not get to you in time for this one ? :idea:

:pullhair: I should have sent a book for Ed McGuiness to sign while I was at it :censored:

Andrew, if this is at the NH show look for the dude with the bad mad scientist/John Saxon hair to say hi. :hi:

It's not there, but I might go set up at that show. If I do I'll be on the lookout!

hm Will joe be at this one ?.. If so & you do go would you be able to take my books is they do not get to you in time for this one ? :idea:

Sorry, that will not be an option.

thats cool :) looking at the tracking I don't think I have to be that worried about it anymore

"2011/04/27 17:57 VANCOUVER International item has left Canada"

:)

Too late, it was still covered in sloppy joe sauce and I needed to get it away from the books.

I have 9.8 pre-screened copies of the the following Joe Hill books available for last minute subs to this signing, PM for details!

lkcos.jpglkhg1.jpg11559.jpgbalt.jpg

Locke & Key: Crown of Thorns 1 Jetpack variant

Locke & Key: Head Games 1 Jetpack variant (cover is blacker than scan shows and smudges are from scanner bed :eek: )

Kodiak 1

Baltimore: The Plague Ships 1

I have 9.8 pre-screened copies of the the following Joe Hill books available for last minute subs to this signing, PM for details.

Baltimore: The Plague Ships 1

:takeit: I would be interested in this one SS'd. I had no idea Joe did an intro to it.

Sorry, I've been out of it lately. Read my last sales post on my Blu thread. Alot going on, especially next week with my father.

I'd be down for one of each of the locke & key variants depending on the cost ... PM me the details please :) Do you have any other books from this event for sale as well?

I believe it is/was today. They're all together for an FCBD signing...

Ah is that what it is! hm can't wait to see my books signed from joe!