• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess this guy doesn't like the numbers?

15 posts in this topic

How does it feel to be a relic from a bygone age?

wink.gif

We're giving people [!@#%^&^] for not using the numerical grade now? I thought this crowd was mostly in the pro letter grades camp. I know I am.

Maybe he didn't want the numerical grade to distract you from that stunning miswrap.... confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

I wasn't ripping on him for that, I was ripping on him for specifically going tothe trouble of cutting them out of the picture.

Seems a bit much to me. confused-smiley-013.gif

I wasn't ripping on him for that, I was ripping on him for specifically going tothe trouble of cutting them out of the picture.

well, i'm glad that's cleared up - does seem a bit odd. that is a blue label, isn't it?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Much ado 'bout nothing. As with most scanners, it looks like his can't scan in the whole thing so he just scanned the "bottom" in order to show the whole book. It's an old-style label anyway, so it would have both the number and the alpha-grade.

thought the effect with the "time remaining" thing following the cursor around was pretty cool! thumbsup2.gif

thought the effect with the "time remaining" thing following the cursor around was pretty cool! thumbsup2.gif

Two thumbs down on the cursor graphics! I posted an auction a while back that had a scroll preview screen to look at the book, but unfortunately it also had a cursor thingy that prevented you from really getting a look at the book?? 893naughty-thumb.gif

I actually prefer when people show the bottom of the book and don't show the entire label. He probably could have done a better job of showing the grade and number with ther bottom of the book, but if he was going to lie, I think he could have chosen a higher grade than VF- 7.5.

The QP police should be here soon.

popcorn.gif

I've retired from the force. Instead of searching for perfect QP....I've decided to hunt down production variants .

I may have to keep my eye on this book..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif