• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please forgive the off-topic post, but...

44 posts in this topic

Shouldn't those images be REVERSED? (Then and NOW) :baiting:

Congrats. :applause:

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that. hm

Newport Beach: Now & Then?

No, that the images should be reversed to correspond with the title. It's just an anal retentive nit-picky collector thing. Pay it no mind. I'm surprised you didn't catch it. Congratulations on the publication. :hi:

No, that the images should be reversed to correspond with the title. It's just an anal retentive nit-picky collector thing. Pay it no mind. I'm surprised you didn't catch it. Congratulations on the publication. :hi:

I did notice it. It goes back and forth throughout the book. Sometimes the "then" image is on top of the page, sometimes it's on the bottom. :hi:

I did notice it. It goes back and forth throughout the book. Sometimes the "then" image is on top of the page, sometimes it's on the bottom. :hi:

This is the CGC message board. The cover is the only thing that matters. No one cares about the inside. :gossip:

This is the CGC message board. The cover is the only thing that matters. No one cares about the inside. :gossip:

lol

lol

doh!