• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Investment Potential in the Copper Age

191 posts in this topic

300px-Green_Lantern_Vol_3_47.jpg

Sam just has to buy up all the copies, just because.

I'm sure you're not talking about me (though my name is also Sam), but I do indeed have about 20 of those bought out of $1 and below boxes.

It's a "Sam" thing.

lol

:baiting:

Now here are two books I feel are criminally undervalued.

DHP #1 First Dark Horse Title

First Apps of Black Cross & Concrete

23625-3739-26340-1-dark-horse-presents_large.jpg

DHP #2 First Concrete Cover.

23715-3739-26434-1-dark-horse-presents_large.jpg

Also in case no one noticed there is a new Robocop movie underway so...

845154-00000000_large.jpg

get it while you can.

And I believe this was his first printed appearance. (please correct me if I'm wrong)

386616-21547-130134-1-robocop-magazine_large.jpg

I've seen this in the dollar bins not to long ago, I'd recommend picking it up before the in development T.V. series is finally announced.

19738-2870-22024-1-spectacular-spider-m_large.jpg

I've heard a few times it was in development to be a movie now due to the effects cost related to Cloak's cape not being feasible on a weekly show...

I've seen this in the dollar bins not to long ago, I'd recommend picking it up before the in development T.V. series is finally announced.

19738-2870-22024-1-spectacular-spider-m_large.jpg

I've heard a few times it was in development to be a movie now due to the effects cost related to Cloak's cape not being feasible on a weekly show...

Really? hm

GL #48-51 have better potential.

It's not a contest.

;)

Lay out your reasoning for GL #48-51.

That's easy. Everything that has gone on in the last 15 years started there: Kyle Rayner as a GL, Hal possessed by Parallax etc. etc. Very important to the GL mythos. But there are lots and lots of copies.

GL #48-51 have better potential.

It's not a contest.

;)

Lay out your reasoning for GL #48-51.

That's easy. Everything that has gone on in the last 15 years started there: Kyle Rayner as a GL, Hal possessed by Parallax etc. etc. Very important to the GL mythos. But there are lots and lots of copies.

A fingh post on a weekend...?

That's like a Bigfoot sighting in Palm Springs!

PS. I could have laid out that reasoning myself, Gin Rummy. I was looking for Juggy's opinion. :makepoint: