• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I come home from Easter Dinner to this

119 posts in this topic

lol, glad to see I'm not the only person getting these types of emails.

And to those posters questioning my pricing.

Let's just say I fell on the pricing knife and it was a tough book when I bought this 9.6.

This is what happens when you buy a book for a customer too tightly and they don't pay. It's called "I'm buried in the book" and eventually it will sell for a nice loss.

I've bought a handful of books from you, either through ebay or direct from your site. I've gotten some nice discounts, well packaged items and when I had a problem one time you took care of it. I don't know that you could ask much more of a seller. You're top notch in my book. (thumbs u

Just a thought but Ratking216 is apparently from Cleveland, OH and 216 is Harold's old area code. Whenever I see a comic collector from Cleveland acting like a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed I assume its probably Alleybat looking to get a rise out of someone.

In either case I wouldn't let it bother you too much Bob! Someone already mentioned but if you google this person's username some of the stuff that comes up is just plain creepy.

I suppose I should resist the temptation to say that anyone who doesn't ALREADY have an X-men 94 should spend less time talking and more time listening. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I guess he's mad Robojo33 is selling one for $5350 and another seller is selling one for $3650. I really want to tell him to send Danny the email he sent me and see what type of response he gets. lol

I have experienced stuff like this over the years but frankly haven't gotten an email like this in awhile.

I'm going to crack it out and sell it as a raw 9.8. That'll show him.

I thought you New Yorkers had thick skin. I knew it all along you were just a big softie :baiting:

You can't do that. Sufunk says the CGC is infallible. (tsk)

Really? care to quote where i said that dummy?

THE industry standard and infallible are kinda different things unless you have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old (thumbs u

"you are nothing short of a disgrace too this hobby!"

For buyers: you get what you pay for.

For sellers: you sell at what price you want.

Envy and jealousy gets the haters goat from time to time...

Just tell them to STFU and the dollar bin is right over there.

HAPPY EASTER!

lol

THE industry standard and infallible are kinda different things unless you have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old (thumbs u

Lighten up, Francis.

Bob, your prices are outrageous. For a mere 15% of your inventory as payment, I will provide my expertise in placing comics in my 50 cent box for my annual garage sale and would be happy to re-price them for you at prices that will sell quickly (most likely to me).

And you need to grow a sense of humor . (thumbs u

I like Bob, and he's on the top of my list, if I collected high grade Bronze stuff, I'd buy more from him...I've found him to be way more than trustworthy, it's not just his sense of humor I enjoy.

I was going to add my saga of the guy who offered me 1/2 of what I asked for a book...and told me that He's the man with the cash and I should watch pawn stars...

but he's actually a long time bidder and nice...but the economy makes people say odd things.

dummy

you have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old

Oh quit it, you big poopie head meanie :cry:

I guess he's mad Robojo33 is selling one for $5350 and another seller is selling one for $3650. I really want to tell him to send Danny the email he sent me and see what type of response he gets. lol

I have experienced stuff like this over the years but frankly haven't gotten an email like this in awhile.

I thought you New Yorkers had thick skin. I knew it all along you were just a big softie :baiting:

He used to be a lot softer.