• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I come home from Easter Dinner to this

119 posts in this topic

Dear blazingbob,

I was just wondering where you get your prices from? Do you actually know the value of these books or is there a reason behind this price? I was looking for #94 and found this. Then I found many more for $3,000 less with the same (or up to 0.5 less rating) then yours. I even found a Signature Series #94 signed by Stan Lee with a 9.0 grade! That's only $1,200. http://cgi.ebay.com/x-men-94-cgc-9-0-ss-Stan-Lee-stan-lee-tribute-/180658004611?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a100e6283#ht_500wt_1156

So what's the deal with the price? To me you are nothing short of a disgrace too this hobby! Take that however you want. But until I see something being sold by you with an honest price, I will continue shopping elsewhere. I only wrote this because it is your company time and time again that's ONLY in this for the money!!! So how many issues do you REALLY sell at $5,000+ each? I could get X-Men #1 for that you know. And thank you for not giving a mess about the customer, but only yourselves.

- ratking216

Dear blazingbob,

I was just wondering where you get your prices from? Do you actually know the value of these books or is there a reason behind this price? I was looking for #94 and found this. Then I found many more for $3,000 less with the same (or up to 0.5 less rating) then yours. I even found a Signature Series #94 signed by Stan Lee with a 9.0 grade! That's only $1,200. http://cgi.ebay.com/x-men-94-cgc-9-0-ss-Stan-Lee-stan-lee-tribute-/180658004611?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a100e6283#ht_500wt_1156

So what's the deal with the price? To me you are nothing short of a disgrace too this hobby! Take that however you want. But until I see something being sold by you with an honest price, I will continue shopping elsewhere. I only wrote this because it is your company time and time again that's ONLY in this for the money!!! So how many issues do you REALLY sell at $5,000+ each? I could get X-Men #1 for that you know. And thank you for not giving a mess about the customer, but only yourselves.

- ratking216

I for one can say that I have spent thousands of dollars on Bobs books!! Bob, forget that jerk everyone here knows you are a great dealer! I will be spending more money at the Motor City Show (thumbs u

If I don't like the way someone runs their business I just don't shop with them. It looks like some people just have way too much time on their hands, sorry you came home to that garbage.

Dear blazingbob,

- ratking216

Sounds like someone didn't get an Easter Basket! I wouldn't sweat it Bob. You can price your mechandise any way you want. This A-hole just hasn't learned that yet.

I guess he's mad Robojo33 is selling one for $5350 and another seller is selling one for $3650. I really want to tell him to send Danny the email he sent me and see what type of response he gets. lol

I have experienced stuff like this over the years but frankly haven't gotten an email like this in awhile.

I'm going to crack it out and sell it as a raw 9.8. That'll show him.

If he's so incensed about the price, he must really want a copy, but I notice he didn't buy the eBay copy. The joys of the internet, anyone can write an outraged email without paying a cent.

He can just buy a copy and keep quiet, instead of stewing in outrage. "how dare you price something out of my reach!" Nerd rage! Hulk must write nasty email!

If I got that upset every time I saw something I wanted but couldn't afford, I'd spend most of my life writing emails...(Or have an epiphany and want less).

I guess he's mad Robojo33 is selling one for $5350 and another seller is selling one for $3650. I really want to tell him to send Danny the email he sent me and see what type of response he gets. lol

I have experienced stuff like this over the years but frankly haven't gotten an email like this in awhile.

I'm going to crack it out and sell it as a raw 9.8. That'll show him.

Just for a laugh Google this :censored: user name, and this is what pops-up.

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?p=1833595

It would appear that he is one very messed-up collector.

They guy doesn't buy anything - 5 comics for $10 in the past three months and a few Ice Trucker DVDs.

Irritating to deal with and of all the people he decided to single out on eBay, I don't know why he decided you stand out as worth of an Easter diatribe. But him on your blocked bidders list and just assume he is bitter that a 7-year-old found all the good eggs and left none for him today.

He also bought a Biitch Slap DVD (Unrated version) and a New Jersey Devils hockey jersey. That just tells me he's not right in the head.

They guy doesn't buy anything - 5 comics for $10 in the past three months and a few Ice Trucker DVDs.

Irritating to deal with and of all the people he decided to single out on eBay, I don't know why he decided you stand out as worth of an Easter diatribe. But him on your blocked bidders list and just assume he is bitter that a 7-year-old found all the good eggs and left none for him today.

Bob I checked out your site and your #94s are pretty high,maybe you should sell them to me for a generous sum of ten dollars. :roflmao:

Bob don't worry about dooshes like this,please!

If someone can't play in the same sandbox,don't look to buy the big toys.