• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

Wow this is great! (worship)(worship)(worship) Round 1 is officially closed!

Ok next phase:

if everyone can please PM me their character request and ref pics asap, I will be collecting and forwarding to Jun/Harvey

In my return PM, I will have my mailing address/paypal info

Hold off on payment until further notice, but please be on standby. Thanks! :applause:

Ok next phase:

if everyone can please PM me their character request and ref pics asap, I will be collecting and forwarding to Jun/Harvey

Hold off on payment until further notice, but please be on standby. Thanks! :applause:

:tonofbricks:

Ok next phase:

:tonofbricks:

(shrug)

Ah well, can't please 'em all...

But we pleased 11! :devil:

Was just hoping for the commission prices at the beginning as it was asked by John I think in the other thread. It's all good.

Ok next phase:

lol you really hate my list thing don't you :sorry::devil:

No worries guys, if all goes well we will possibly continue in the near future :wishluck:

Actually there's been a slight change:

***If everyone can mail their blanks in to me, this would be better for everyone.***

This limits potential problems in the future, thx

Congrats on the sell out Mike! And congrats to those who took part :)

Thanks Bill :headbang:

I cannot take credit for this, as this could not have taken place without Harveys' art rep Juns' assistance and planning, as well as Eton

We're really excited about this opp, kudos to everyone for their kind words and participation :)

Hey quick update:

To everyone that has sent in their request, thank you :)

To make this simple and hassle free, here is an example of a request w/description(per Jun/Harvey):

character: Psylocke

ink: black inks

details:Sword on side so not to overlap body

type:Full body

background/no background: background

character: Ultimate Punisher

inks: black inks

type: Full body

details:small gun/s on side so Chest doesn't get covered

background: battle damaged background

This makes it easier for Harvey to come up with a beautiful piece!

And ink color is very important, as Harvey prefers red ink on his pieces.

Lastly, we have the commission pricing for all interested parties. Please PM me and I will send you the rates, as we want to focus on sketches in the main thread.

Harvey is currently working on the Silver Surfer for Marvel. Add that to our sketch requests and you can see why commissions can be taken, but after the opp is completed.

Thanks everyone :D

Just a friendly reminder that all sketch requests/descriptions/books should be received by this weekend. I will be shipping immediately thereafter. Harvey received an incredible response in Boston at my promotion table this weekend, so I predict him to come out guns blazing when he starts on the books! This should be fun

Ok last reminder before the mailing

****If you have not mailed in your book and have not made an arrangement with me regarding your blank, please contact me***********thanks to all for participating :)