• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

Can you tell us what character it is?

How about I show you... :o

-1-2.jpg

:banana:

Love it, love it, love it!

Thanks Harvey for the completely awesome sketch and thanks Mike for making this opp happen :applause:

It's a good day to be a comic junkie :D

Now that I know who's it is, congrats to you. It's beautiful

Can you tell us what character it is?

How about I show you... :o

-1-2.jpg

:banana:

Love it, love it, love it!

Thanks Harvey for the completely awesome sketch and thanks Mike for making this opp happen :applause:

It's a good day to be a comic junkie :D

Congrats! :applause: My thanks again to Jun and Harvey

:news:

New info regarding the sketchbooks:

Harvey has agreed to do quickie sketches on the sketchbooks for $5. If you a want a more detailed sketch, the price increases accordingly. I will post scans of Harvey's "quickie sketches", they're all amazing! The sketch will be done on the inside cover. Thanks guys!

Harvey's still in Singapore (he attended the recent STGCC), I'll have him started again on this once he gets back.

Anyway, here's his sketchbook so you get an idea of its size

31716310150354856262502.jpg

a 5-10 minute cap sketch during the convention

31880220484569957595010.jpg

the STGCC Cap 1 variant

36056738.jpg

ipad

31043620500157956036210.jpg

Thank you Frank :)

But I must give credit where it's due: we are lucky to have Jun as a board member. We've been able to do this opp because of his connections (thumbs u

And we have many plans in store, but we understand that the people already in this opp are priority. Once this opp is done and Harvey/Jun agree with it, I'd love to do another opportunity

Apologies for the delay on this, Harvey is still in Singapore and attended the recent STGCC and will be there for a final signing event this Sunday. Once he gets back I'll have him resume on this and will mail Mr. Mylar as soon as sketches get done.

recent stuff he did there:

31227510150255075642434.jpg

29814810150255075537434.jpg