• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

I can't believe how fantastic that is. I am literally speechless. Big thanks to Harvey, Mr Mylar and everyone else who made this opportunity happen.

WOW!!

Glad you like it!

:applause:

Ok so I have been getting many requests and questions about the next opp with Harvey

I am not Harvey's art rep, I was asked to help get sketch covers verified for the community. But I'm a big fan of his work, and see that he's a great guy. I have 100%confidence that he will continue to deliver amazing art to all of us :cloud9:

But I was speaking to Harvey's camp, and I wanted to offer something exclusively here on the boards for all of us. My first priority are the boardies who are in this opp. Hopefully we can offer another opp once these books get completed but for now I can offer this:

VISCOCITY: The Art of Harvey Tolibao. Full-color, 43 Pages

Print run: limited to 500 copies, 300 copies will be held for the Singapore Comic-Con

All sketchbooks are signed by Harvey

These sketchbooks WILL NOT be available in the US. The only place you can find them will be here

I'll post some scans of sketchbook images later tonight

Price: $35

shipping: $5

And considering Harvey is a new artist at DC spreading his wings on Green Lantern, this is a must-have for any collector. My thanks to Jun and Harvey!:headbang:

Quick blurb:

Harvey Tolibao’s First Sketchbook “Viscocity” features pages of the best and most popular comic book characters. Beautifully reproduced in delicate ballpoint pen, it closely matches the look and feel of the original artwork. It comes in full color 16.5 x 8.5 fivefold spread cover. 5.5. x 8.5 pages size.

If anyones' interested please PM me, thank you :)

:takeit:

One graded sketchbook, with a remark if possible. :wishluck:

Thx George

And thanks for the PM's, keep 'em coming :applause:

Sorry for delay. Here are some images that will be in the sketchbook:

-6.jpg

-5.jpg

-7.jpg