• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winners and Losers of the April ComicLink auction.

137 posts in this topic

I'm in the lead on 2 lots, but I expect that I'll lose them both if someone decides to bid again. That's ok with me. The lots I really wanted to win are out of reach now, even with a day remaining.

Good luck Marvelfangirl!

I'm in the lead on 2 lots, but I expect that I'll lose them both if someone decides to bid again. That's ok with me. The lots I really wanted to win are out of reach now, even with a day remaining.

Good luck Marvelfangirl!

Thanks MCJ :)

$10,051 for that lot was strong money. Marvel Chipping extraordinaire, but ow/w pq.

AF 15 is the first Silver Age comic I think of for investment purposes, but so do a lot of people. The ship has sailed on that one (for me, anyway) in the higher grades.

Maybe a 3.5 or 4 someday. Makes me glad I'm not a Spider Man collector. That's a pricey run to collect.

Let's encourage everyone to pursue collecting the Avengers for the next year (a transparent attempt to shift attention is better than *no* attempt).

I've already started pining for some of the May Comiclink lots. I might win a few tomorrow (unlikely), and place my odds of winning anything in the Heritage auction in the low single digits...I imagine I'll be watching the Heritage live auction webcast when the lots I'm leading on hit the floor and I'll be shaking my head. The bidders will make their gestures, and I will make mine in front of my laptop...

lol