• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winners and Losers of the April ComicLink auction.

137 posts in this topic

It was really nice to see the price for the 9.6 ASM 44 go WAY more than what i got mine for a few months back :)

I was going to bid on that but it went higher than I expected.

It was really nice to see the price for the 9.6 ASM 44 go WAY more than what i got mine for a few months back :)

I was going to bid on that but it went higher than I expected.

+1

I got the Suscha copy for well less than that one went for with a little miswrap.

A bunch of Avengers as usual for me. I only got outbid on 2 of the ones i wanted, pretty rare for me! The annual #5 was the only 1 i really, really wanted that i missed.

Someday, i WILL finish this 1-184 run!

av12.jpg

av31.jpg

av58.jpg

av67.jpg

av72.jpg

av78.jpg

av86.jpg

av161.jpg

avann3.jpg

Nice Avenegrs run at a lot of very nice prices. I picked up four #200+ copies that had better centering than my current copies.

Do you have a database of scans of your books to know they have better centering or do you go back to the slabs to check or your giant photographic memory tells you that. Just curious about the logistics of your spectacular Avengers run :popcorn:

1 for 1 :whee:

I have wanted this book for quite some time!! (I don't want to tell you what I offered a guy three years ago for a 9.4 w. doh! My patience had dwindled since 9.4 #16s weren't popping up every couple weeks like they appear to be as of late. I am so thrilled this book's price has come back to Earth!! )

This completes my first four appearances of Ol Clint in 9.4 with ow/w pages. I am doing the :banana: needless to say!!

RADCBCE02010927_12301.jpg

Hell yeah! You gotta like getting a 9.4 for 10% more than the 9.2 went for! (thumbs u

My last book for the night and an absolute STEAL imo! I was ready to go MUCH higher!

codan1.jpg

Nice Avenegrs run at a lot of very nice prices. I picked up four #200+ copies that had better centering than my current copies.

Do you have a database of scans of your books to know they have better centering or do you go back to the slabs to check or your giant photographic memory tells you that. Just curious about the logistics of your spectacular Avengers run :popcorn:

I've got scans of everything up to issue #260 on my computer and in my registry set. I'm hoping to get everything up to #503 done by the next registry awards.

Once you get past ~#275, the number of miswrapped issues really decreases.