• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: DC Special 29

7 posts in this topic

Another VF candidate that wasn't, but closer than the rest. What do you think the flap at the bottom left does to the grade?

Would probably decrease the grade a bit, but IMO the grade would still be in its 9's...still a nice looking book.

I'd give it a 9.2

Really? I thought with the scuffing/weakness on the upper right front cover, the softness along the right edge, the penciled price on the upper left back cover and the patch out of the bottom (and maybe the top) spine that this couldn't break 8.5 at best, and 6.0 if the spine issues weren't manufacturing errors.

Sorry for the late reply... :foryou:

IMO, the pencilled price on the back could be easily rectified by rubbing a clean white eraser across it very lightly; if the spine issues are a product of manufacturing, it shouldn't take away from the grade; but that's just my 2c

Didn't closely observe that blemish by the upper left hand staple; if anything, a 9.0. Book presents itself pretty well on a scan. (thumbs u