• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hither came CONAN...1st appearance, WEIRD TALES, Dec 1932 Price Reduced

18 posts in this topic

Rules

:takeit: wins it and trumps PM offers.

Payment

Paypal preferred, check or money order is ok too

Shipping

Shipping is $15 anywhere in the US and Canada. Other countries will be the exact cost.

Guarantee

I want you to be happy with your purchase, so I offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

Thanks!

Todd

WEIRD TALES, December 1932

1st appearance of Robert E. Howard's Conan the Barbarian

Well, I somehow ended up with two copies of this book, so I've decided to sell one. It's a popular and scarce book, so I thought I'd offer it on the boards.

This copy is real nice, VG/F condition. The book is complete, the covers and spine are all intact and solid, the colors are bright, and the pages are supple and cream to off-white color (nice for a pulp). There was a piece of tape on the spine, but most of it has been removed except for one thin strip.

Price: $2,250 $1,999

Front Cover

WeirdTalesDec32.jpg

Thanks everyone. Conan and his writer, RE Howard, are both fascinating to me. I've been working on collecting all of the Conan appearances in Weird Tales, and this book would certainly be the cornerstone to someone else's Conan collection!