• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Osama bin laden......dead

674 posts in this topic

Was watching Geraldo ( not something I do but was surprised to see him mention the Presidny was going to speak). and he began speculating what the conference was about. They were all thinking Libya and Ghadafi may be dead and then he exclaimed Osama. A fee minutes later he said a source was saying Osama is dead. Gave it a few minutes and CNN was saying the same. This is the best news I've caught live in a long time. I haven't seen anything this exciting inscr I got to watch OJ run on Larry King Live.

It is comic related, mods better not touch this

02e63f3a.png

GREATEST POST EVER FOR ME ON THE CGC BOARDS! . :applause:

That sums it up perfectly!

How was he killed?

Blowed up by missiles apparently. Blowed up real good.

:acclaim:

:applause:

The channel Im watching says they have reports that he was shot in the head and extracted.

That would be more awesome, but I'll take it any way it's served up

That sounds more plausible. I can't see them launching rockets into the capital of Pakistan, even if it was for Osama... I think they are just saying that it is some sort of US strike but not confirmed what type as of yet.

The potential retaliation is what concerns me.

Especially for those captured by his forces.

Pat

I call taking him out retaliation for 9-11.

It's called blood feud.

Apparently he has been dead for a week. Just identified by DNA today.

Excellent news

Or they waited until after some very high profile public gatherings in the western world.

The Royal Wedding, the Beatification of John Paul II, both with millions in large gatherings outside...both went off without a hitch, both happened after Bin Laden was killed.

Being sure of what they had, and the real life circumstances are both good reasons for caution.