• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Writing in Sharpie on inside cover

23 posts in this topic

I have a question:

What if I wrote *my* name in pen on the first page (similar to how Jack Kirby signed books). Would CGC notate "Jason Beam" written on first page in pen?

First off, you are a dork and tool for bumping this turd. Second, no, they will merely note "name written on inside cover." I have subbed several horror books from a collection where the OO neatly wrote his name on the bottom of the splash page. They note it and it affects the grade very, very little.

Not to jump on, but yeah-- Calling him a tool/dork was a bit much. It's a forum, people talk. Not everyone understands the CGC process, etc. Just a suggestion.

I suggest you soak your head. I have a PM with Balls. I can insult anyone I have a PM with impugnity.

That's right. He calls me a special, unique snowflake in it - so it's all good.

I have a question:

What if I wrote *my* name in pen on the first page (similar to how Jack Kirby signed books). Would CGC notate "Jason Beam" written on first page in pen?

First off, you are a dork and tool for bumping this turd. Second, no, they will merely note "name written on inside cover." I have subbed several horror books from a collection where the OO neatly wrote his name on the bottom of the splash page. They note it and it affects the grade very, very little.

Not to jump on, but yeah-- Calling him a tool/dork was a bit much. It's a forum, people talk. Not everyone understands the CGC process, etc. Just a suggestion.

he's little

Fixed.