• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOUR COLORS - LOT'S OF EM!

475 posts in this topic

:news: I will listing a huge lot of Four Colors over the next few days. Depending on how the sale goes, possibly as many as 80. These are all low grade books.

FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS ON ANY BOOKS via P.M. I am here to sell books, so I can buy more books. It's a vicious circle.

1. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Please "quote" the book you want.

2. I'm not on the boards 24/7 so I am not around to answer P.M.'s all the time.Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal. Personal checks are held for ten days until they clear before I ship.

3. I can ship up to twelve books anywhere in the U.S for about $4.75 MEDIA. If your order is more than twelve the cost will be exact plus shipping materials. Media takes a few days more, but I have never had a problem with media. I package bomb proof, as anyone who has purchased from me knows.

4. I have decided that If you are willing to pay the exact shipping, I will ship anywhere at my cost, but please wait for me to invoice you.

5. PRIORITY is available at exact cost if you want it.

6. I do not bag and boad individual books. Most books are bulk shipped in groups of up to twelve per bag. Everyone has there own bag/board preference anyway.

7. I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask. I only use Kraft box mailers.

8. If your on the probation list, try and get off the probabtion list and quit being dumb azz and dont post pics of yourself in P.J.'s

9.I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

First books coming up shortly.

DRX

FOUR COLOR #378 - 3.5 :news: SOLD TO JACK

This is a nice clean book. It has alot of half circle impact marks all over the front and back covers. Very well attached.

Guide = $28.00

Board Price = $12.00

TOMCORBETT378001.jpg

FOUR COLOR #162 - 1947 - 4.0/4.5 :news: SOLD TO SCROOGE

Cover has a bad tear at the lower staple but still hanging on. The two center wraps have a 1/2" tear at the lower staple. Complete with a nice interior.

Guide = $34.00

Board Price = $15.00

FELIXTHECAT162001.jpg

FOUR COLOR #378 - 3.5

This is a nice clean book. It has alot of half circle impact marks all over the front and back covers. Very well attached.

Guide = $28.00

Board Price = $12.00

TOMCORBETT378001.jpg

:takeit:

Jack

FOUR COLOR #378 - 3.5

Guide = $28.00

Board Price = $12.00

TOMCORBETT378001.jpg

Jack

^^

FOUR COLOR #325 - 1947 - COPY B - 1.5/1.8 :news: SOLD

Completely detached cover.Heavy creases front and back covers.1" cover splits top and bottom. Insides are complete and in nice condition.

Guide = $8.00

Board Price = $5.00

MICKEYMOUSE325001.jpg

FOUR COLOR #354 - 1.5 :news: SOLD TO SCROOGE!

Lots of wear on the front & back cover. 4" tear on the bottom of the cover & 1st two pages. Beat but complete.

Guide = $6.00

Board Price = $4.00

RAGGEDYANN354001.jpg

FOUR COLOR #112 - 1947 - 1.0/1.5 :news: SOLD TO JACK

Book is really beat, but it's all there. Complete.

Guide = $8.00

Board Price = $4.00

PORKYPIG112001.jpg

FOUR COLOR #354 - 1.5

Lots of wear on the front & back cover. 4" tear on the bottom of the cover & 1st two pages. Beat but complete.

Guide = $6.00

Board Price = $4.00

RAGGEDYANN354001.jpg

JPS