• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Horse Comics CONAN 33 Original Pages available

29 posts in this topic

A little over 5hours until The CONAN pages get posted. I'm not trying to spam the boards, but I have received more than one email asking how to reserve pages once they get listed.

If you would like a page, send a request through the website's shopping cart. In order to get a little interest for Cary's pages I have made posts on several different locations, so using the shopping cart (which Bill Cox and company worked very hard to put together, let's enjoy it) is the best way to consolidate all requests and allow me to view them in order. Please DO NOT send requests through email, the List, CAF, CGC boards, smoke signal or messenger.

Thank you to everyone that has expressed interest.

Sincerely,

Mike DeLeRee

www.NSNART.com

awesome pages. (worship) I love Nord's work and would LOVE to own one of these pieces. Unfortunately for me they are out of my price range and the $200 range pages are a little too vanilla (though still finely drawn).

I can only hope that Cary gets really happy about selling some of these pages and eventually releases more as time goes by. perhaps I will have a chance at one then.

My step-brother is one of the guys who inked these pages for DH--all done digitally. I was remember asking what it was like working with the pages, but he told me they get scanned, emailed to him, and then he uploads them into his program to work on 'em.

Great issue here--I love BWS and Cary Nord--easily my fav Conan artists.