• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Green Lantern trailer

33 posts in this topic

Really wish the Parallax Cloud Monster didn't look so fake.

And Why the Hell can't they tone down the bright Green? It makes the suit LOOK CGI and I don't think that's the intention on the half of the producers (I could be wrong) :P

Other then those 2 complaints the movie looks good.

Is this the trailer for Zoolander 2?

Don't make me go "DarkMarvelfangirl" on you :devil::baiting:

Are there going to be scenes from Dodgeball and Something About Mary in this trailer?

It's cool and all that and it's a movie as well.....the machine gun is firing actual bullets (sparks) and the flamethrower is shooting fire. I assumed it would have just some sort of a "greenish" projectile.

Is this the trailer for Zoolander 2?

Don't make me go "DarkMarvelfangirl" on you :devil::baiting:

Are there going to be scenes from Dodgeball and Something About Mary in this trailer?

STOP THIS "TRASH TALK" OR FACE THE WRATH OF DARKMARVELFANGIRL :devil:

792355-dark_phoenix_00_large.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA :devil: :devil:

It's cool and all that and it's a movie as well.....the machine gun is firing actual bullets (sparks) and the flamethrower is shooting fire. I assumed it would have just some sort of a "greenish" projectile.

That would be my only complaint as well.

The costume is generated by the green energy signature, so should look like it. Its not clothing. At least I don't think it is......

Aren't the trailers supposed to be getting better as the movie approaches? This one seems like a huge step back from the last one.

In fact, any trailer which seemingly lays out the entire story for you makes me wonder about the final product.

They still have my $11.

Mine too.

...if I accidentally forget to take it back to the Redbox for 10 straight days. hm

Aren't the trailers supposed to be getting better as the movie approaches? This one seems like a huge step back from the last one.

In fact, any trailer which seemingly lays out the entire story for you makes me wonder about the final product.

Are you referring to the footage from Wondercon? I don't think that was a trailer, more like a short snippet from the film (it was 4 - 5 minutes, if I recall correctly). This looks like the condensed version of it, with some extra scenes added (e.g. fight with Sinestro, Kilowog smack, the little blue men).

All in all, it is starting to look much better than what they gave us in the first trailer and it should be a fun movie season for us comic nerds with three decent looking flicks (Thor, Captain America and Green Lantern), and the reset (X-Men).

If I am not mistaken, I think this is the first time we see Papa Smurf. He looked pretty cool.

My curiosity has been piqued. hm