• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to the ghost with the most?

23 posts in this topic

I figure worst case he'll drop by on Friday night to tell us how much he hated the Thor movie. :cloud9:

Yeah. That's like dangling meat in front of a hungry dog. :eek:

......yes, but even a hungry dog needs love. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

JC

JC

JC

:fear:

:hi:

:popcorn:

Don't scare me like that. I thought it actually worked. :ohnoez:

I took him at his word that we were a bunch of sheep and that he was going to spend more time with his family. Good on him!

Dan

He's been saying that same mess for about 10 years now. No reason to take him seriously.

I took him at his word that we were a bunch of sheep and that he was going to spend more time with his family. Good on him!

Dan

He's been saying that same mess for about 10 years now. No reason to take him seriously.

So what. When you say the color can be better as a print man do they take you seriously?

Dan

So what. When you say the color can be better as a print man do they take you seriously?

Does that post come with an English translation? Google's having trouble with it. :cry:

Dan

Does that post come with an English translation? Google's having trouble with it. :cry:

Let me eggs plain. You are a print man right? When it is press time and the blues look "off" you say go? Or do you want "true" blue on the paper? Translate......................