• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Batman 227 the "key" Neal Adams Batman book to have?
4 4

2,411 posts in this topic

not on GPA. but the last CGC 9.2 sold for $950 to a board member off eBay. the book is supahot. :ohnoez:

Wow, that copy must have been perfectly registered and white pages? The last 9.2 W I remember selling was on ebay for $595.00. It was in the last 8 months.

not on GPA. but the last CGC 9.2 sold for $950 to a board member off eBay. the book is supahot. :ohnoez:

Wow, it's nice being a trendsetter. :cool:

Although, I still think I paid too much for that book. I just got freaked out because I wanted the 9.4 that was offered up in the Clink auction and it went for something like $1400. :facepalm:

Edited by Walls

Wow, it's nice being a trendsetter. :cool:

Although, I still think I paid too much for that book. I just got freaked out because I wanted the 9.4 that was offered up in the Clink auction and it went for something like $1400. :facepalm:

the heart wants what the heart wants. can you post a scan of the book. and it might gonna look like it was a good buy after this CGC 9.0 closes. hm

I'll post a scan this evening.

One thing I have to say is that the seller of the 9.2 I bought shipped that book in a tank. The box was super sturdy, at least twice the size of the book in the height and width dimensions and had 1 - 1 1/2 inch thick foam padding on both sides of the book.

I really felt like the seller gave me a hug after financially violating me. :)

Edited by Walls

The only mistake I made was the assumption that you would take into account that the shipping cost would be include in the refund because as I said, the slab isn't getting to cgc for free.

...Oh and I'm sorry when I told you to go pound sound last night, that was said in the heat of the moment, and I lost my head.

...What I meant to say was go FIST yourself...hope we are clear here sonny boy, cause I'm done discussing this with you ,

Wow great coustomer service! I know who to avoid! Thanks

now at $444. maybe my $575 prediction is a bit too low. :popcorn:

Sweet! I may have to unload an undercopy or two if the prices keep popping. :wishluck:

I would but I'm cynical so in my mind the guy raised the price by 50% over the MSRP so he could advertise with a 25% discount price.

Anyway, I certainly don't begrudge the guy, I only hope that I can unload it for the same price I paid if I ever feel the burning need to upgrade. :)

Here's the world's most expensive 9.2, so far, that I picked up a few months ago. Sorry that my scanner sucks. I love that book but not the price. :(

Bats227Bottom.jpg

and

Bats227Top.jpg

That is a sharp copy. I wouldn't worry about the price if it is staying in your collection. This book will always be in demand as the cover is one of the best.

(thumbs u