• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Batman 227 the "key" Neal Adams Batman book to have?
4 4

2,411 posts in this topic

Looks like the Adams batbooks are legging up again. :wishluck:

All.... or just the "keys" ?

Based on the action on #221 and #236 already, it may be more across the board than just the keys.

Was that your 9.2 that sold on eBay a couple of months ago? That did go for slightly over $900 and it was not as nice as this copy. Using that as a yard stick, then you're probably right and this copy may easily break a $1000. It's already at $750.

Was that your 9.2 that sold on eBay a couple of months ago? That did go for slightly over $900 and it was not as nice as this copy. Using that as a yard stick, then you're probably right and this copy may easily break a $1000. It's already at $750.

At this rate it may top $1500. lol

Looks like I will have to sell one of my 9.2s now while the getting is good.

BATS 227 CGC 9.2 OW :acclaim:

sold within six hours of listing. :whee:

Wow - Greggy's 9.2 is already up to $800 with 10 days remaining. At this rate, it has a shot at topping recent 9.4 prices.

Edited by kimik

nice sale. that poor book is probably already under 1,000 pounds of pressure.

nice sale. that poor book is probably already under 1,000 pounds of pressure.

i think my sale pushed the envelope for buyers to pay more for 227, well that and the buyer that paid $750 for rocketeers CGC 9.0.

the book on CL will break a thousand easily.