• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Batman 227 the "key" Neal Adams Batman book to have?
4 4

2,411 posts in this topic

Wow, this thread had fallen all the way to Bronze Page 3. A nice looking/well-centered white paged 9.2 coming up in the next CLink auction:

Bats 227 9.2 [/quote

...AND no CVA sticker hm

stunner for sure. If I didn't have a nice one already, I would be all over that one.

Wow, this thread had fallen all the way to Bronze Page 3. A nice looking/well-centered white paged 9.2 coming up in the next CLink auction:

Bats 227 9.2 [/quote

...AND no CVA sticker hm

stunner for sure. If I didn't have a nice one already, I would be all over that one.

hm

jokersrevenge is selling out. :whee:

I won

wow really. guess never say never, specially when it comes to comic books.

I love collectors with college age kids. Someone has to pay for their education. :whee:

Wow. Not just 238, but Adams Bats in general are really getting loaded up for Jan. I haven't seen so many different books in months.

They should have put them up to end the week before Xmas for all of us Adams collectors when prices would be depressed......... thoughtless :censored:

lol

Edited by kimik