• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On the set of Conan...

192 posts in this topic

homophobia??

Where would you get that??

Did you miss the part where I explained in a post IN THIS THREAD that I am a supporter of the Royal Court of San Diego??(I know you are prolly ignorant and have no idea what that is.. I was a cheerleader at their Baton Rouge event by personal request. I cheered while the Royal Court played the San Diego Gay Cowboy association.

I have raised $1000's of dollars over the years for the charities I support involving the rights and outreach programs for the community..

Not only THAT..but in addition to being a major supporter of lifestyle rights (Not just gay and lesbian but other lifestyles groups one of which I am a member) I worked with the Red Road as part of my work with the Native American outreach program..I personally negotiated a deal between them and a major pharma company to donate the pharma companies supplies to help the Red Road provide much need supplies such as specialized personal care products for individuals with HIV and AIDs.

Before moving to KS 80% of my IRL friend base was other lifestyle oriented..I am very open and accepting to all creeds colors and sexual orientations..

I feel if a person indulges in acts in private with consenting adults and cause no harm to one another (note I said HARM) they should be allowed to pursue their desires..gay bi straight poly leather omni..

I have limited socialization personally here in KS due to the fact the community here is not as open as the one in SD..and my husband is a bit vanilla to be hanging out with my more..interesting friends..

I am about the least homophobic person on the planet..

I am very offended you would even suggest that..

Lots of people consider jokes about someone's possibly being gay as homophobic. And by the way, the least homophobic person ever created can still make homophobic statements. It's the statement that's homophobic, not the person making the statement.

Oh please the only homophobia is someone saying OMG she intimated gayness..eep like gayness would be bad??? I would be happy for them being happy..

Lots of people consider jokes about someone's possibly being gay as homophobic. And by the way, the least homophobic person ever created can still make homophobic statements. It's the statement that's homophobic, not the person making the statement.

This.

This??

is that homophobic??

homophobia??

Where would you get that??

Did you miss the part where I explained in a post IN THIS THREAD that I am a supporter of the Royal Court of San Diego??(I know you are prolly ignorant and have no idea what that is.. I was a cheerleader at their Baton Rouge event by personal request. I cheered while the Royal Court played the San Diego Gay Cowboy association.

I have raised $1000's of dollars over the years for the charities I support involving the rights and outreach programs for the community..

Not only THAT..but in addition to being a major supporter of lifestyle rights (Not just gay and lesbian but other lifestyles groups one of which I am a member) I worked with the Red Road as part of my work with the Native American outreach program..I personally negotiated a deal between them and a major pharma company to donate the pharma companies supplies to help the Red Road provide much need supplies such as specialized personal care products for individuals with HIV and AIDs.

Before moving to KS 80% of my IRL friend base was other lifestyle oriented..I am very open and accepting to all creeds colors and sexual orientations..

I feel if a person indulges in acts in private with consenting adults and cause no harm to one another (note I said HARM) they should be allowed to pursue their desires..gay bi straight poly leather omni..

I have limited socialization personally here in KS due to the fact the community here is not as open as the one in SD..and my husband is a bit vanilla to be hanging out with my more..interesting friends..

I am about the least homophobic person on the planet..

I am very offended you would even suggest that..

Oh please the only homophobia is someone saying OMG she intimated gayness..eep like gayness would be bad??? I would be happy for them being happy..

Give it a rest. You were insulting people while attributing homosexuality to them in a negative light.

Cutrate overboard..with Trannypants

they are just screwy like dat

I don't want you to take my silence as capitulation. In fact, I didn't really think I was doing more with my comment than pointing out how incredible many of your stories are. But just for the record, you're on the short list of folks here are just bate crazy.

+1

I don't want you to take my silence as capitulation. In fact, I didn't really think I was doing more with my comment than pointing out how incredible many of your stories are. But just for the record, you're on the short list of folks here are just bate crazy.

+1

wow what a surprise..

+1

wow what a surprise..

I agree that you're bate crazy, free world. Tell us the story again about the insane asylum.

Who'da thunk that a thread about Rose McGowan's wardrobe would turn into a giant orgy of win? :whee:

Belittling women is so cool.

I think it's only the gay guys that are doing it so it's ok.

:jokealert:

Who'da thunk that a thread about Rose McGowan's wardrobe would turn into a giant orgy of win? :whee:

If only it were so easy to turn things into a giant orgy in the real world.

I think we can all agree that seeing Rose McGowan in that costume is enough to make many people swear off women altogether.

I think we can all agree that seeing Rose McGowan in that costume is enough to make many people swear off women altogether.

There are those that like that angry, demonic, guy looking thing in a woman.

lol

WORST...CONAN...THREAD...EVER !!! :sumo:

cbgj.jpg

No kidding.

Hey, I enjoyed having you over to my building yesterday. It is very rare for any living being to enter my sanctum.

Next time I must peer into the Cedar chest...

Belittling women is so cool.
I'm an equal opportunity curmudgeon. I could care less one way or the other that she's a woman. In fact, I would be somewhat ashamed of myself if I was pulling verbal punches based on someone's sex. Or are you and others suggesting that all women are too fragile to engage in textual sparring with men? I'll open the door, walk on the outside, etc., but I don't let someone's gender affect the way I speak with them.

Oh, well in that case, you're a saint.

Ares would find it hot.

Rose doesn't have enough testosterone for Ares. :gossip:

See I tend not to judge people by who they sleep with or what they look like..or what church they go to..I try to look inside and see THAT person not what YOU see..

Does this mean you've forgiven Rose McGowan for shacking up with Marilyn Manson, then? :wishluck:

tumblr_lj949gpwia1qinrazo1_400.jpg

See I tend not to judge people by who they sleep with or what they look like..or what church they go to..I try to look inside and see THAT person not what YOU see..

Does this mean you've forgiven Rose McGowan for shacking up with Marilyn Manson, then? :wishluck:

NEVER question her hypocrisy. :sumo:

Cant....unsee.....