• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On the set of Conan...

192 posts in this topic

Who'da thunk that a thread about Rose McGowan's wardrobe would turn into a giant orgy of win? :whee:

I don't even know WTF is happening in this thread any more, but I can't make myself stop reading it even though I feel kinda dirty and slightly uncomfortable. (shrug)

Who'da thunk that a thread about Rose McGowan's wardrobe would turn into a giant orgy of win? :whee:

I don't even know WTF is happening in this thread any more, but I can't make myself stop reading it even though I feel kinda dirty and slightly uncomfortable. (shrug)

Just relax and go with it. There is less pain if you don't resist.

Lies!

This is the first time I can ever recall seeing date rape go down right here in these forums. :popcorn:

This is the first time I can ever recall seeing date rape go down right here in these forums. :popcorn:

Dice just won't take "no" for an answer. :ohnoez:

Don't you remember ronm3?

Also, not to be a blowhard, but you should show some more respect to the female members.

Sorry if I offend either sex, but I was raised a certain way and a lot of guys forget their manners when they are sitting in font of their computer.

Who are you & how have you gotten past my notice?

Welcome to the Boards.

You are now on Tupenny's radar.

He's on my gaydar too.

:grin:

Belittling women is so cool.
I'm an equal opportunity curmudgeon. I could care less one way or the other that she's a woman. In fact, I would be somewhat ashamed of myself if I was pulling verbal punches based on someone's sex. Or are you and others suggesting that all women are too fragile to engage in textual sparring with men? I'll open the door, walk on the outside, etc., but I don't let someone's gender affect the way I speak with them.

I completely agree with this.

Shame.

This thread lacks it.

Ur a hoe-mo.

WORST...CONAN...THREAD...EVER !!! :sumo:

cbgj.jpg

Less politically-correct banter - more Conan plus hot almost-naked chicks! :sumo:

WeirdTales1934-08sm.jpg

WeirdTales1936_07sm.jpg

WeirdTales1934_09fcsm.jpg

WeirdTales1934_12.jpg

WeirdTales1935-11fc.jpg

(worship)

WORST...CONAN...THREAD...EVER !!! :sumo:

cbgj.jpg

Less politically-correct banter - more Conan plus hot almost-naked chicks! :sumo:

WeirdTales1934-08sm.jpg

WeirdTales1936_07sm.jpg

WeirdTales1934_09fcsm.jpg

WeirdTales1934_12.jpg

WeirdTales1935-11fc.jpg

(worship)

(worship) (worship) I have pulp envy. It would be truly awesome to have the first appearance of "Red Nails," one of Robert E. Howard's best stories, imo...