• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Signature Auction Results, Astonishments, Shocks, Disappointments, etc.

417 posts in this topic

They cracked the $1,000,000 mark in total sales with ToS 39.

This auctioneer is really motoring along...lightning speed!

Dang it, I can't even win on an over-the-top impulse bid! :frustrated:

Time to go back to work before I do something I'll really regret.

what (shrug)

Like bid $8,000 on a $1,500 book just to finally win something....that's what. :P

Dang it, I can't even win on an over-the-top impulse bid! :frustrated:

Time to go back to work before I do something I'll really regret.

what (shrug)

Like bid $8,000 on a $1,500 book just to finally win something....that's what. :P

:makepoint:

me too...hasn't moved in minutes

They have to get their act together if they're going to auction off $1MIL in books.

:pullhair:

Anyone who really wants a major book and is willing to place their faith on being able to bid live via the internet is insane.

Avengers 16 CGC 9.6 goes for $12K.... :o

:applause:- still doesn't touch the $28k that someone thought was a good idea to pay a few years back

Didn't see that on GPA.... :o

Back in '04 someone picked up the Pac Coast copy of that book in 9.6 for $2.5K....

:applause:- still doesn't touch the $28k that someone thought was a good idea to pay a few years back

Back in '04 someone picked up the Pac Coast copy of that book in 9.6 for $2.5K....

pretty sure that was a Clink sale

pretty sure that was a Clink sale

Has to be...

They have to get their act together if they're going to auction off $1MIL in books.

Anyone who really wants a major book and is willing to place their faith on being able to bid live via the internet is insane.

major books, sure...but many times, there are a ton of lots that "might" be worth throwing a bid in on, that you can't logistically or realistically set up phone bidding on...that is what is frustrating (thumbs u

major books, sure...but many times, there are a ton of lots that "might" be worth throwing a bid in on, that you can't logistically or realistically set up phone bidding on...that is what is frustrating (thumbs u

For those, just put in your best shot as an internet bid and then let it ride. (shrug)

I purposely don`t allow myself to bid during the live auction because I know myself too well.

For those, just put in your best shot as an internet bid and then let it ride. (shrug)

I purposely don`t allow myself to bid during the live auction because I know myself too well.

with rumors of house bidding, I don't like to leave internet bids and let them ride...live or dive (thumbs u

If anyone won the Savannah Batman 155 and wants to flip it for a quick profit, let me know. I had an emergency at work and wasn't able to bid live. Pretty disappointed as I was willing to go quite a bit higher than what the book went for.

8 k for a cgc 1.0 action 7? what does that make my cgc4.0 worth???
makes it worth a phone call from you :makepoint:

don't know how to use the phone especially during lunch hour...

how about after lunch :makepoint: