• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just watched Thor

111 posts in this topic

Yes the movie was as good as Iron Man, pretty funny at the same time and the special effects were excellent especially the Rainbow Bridge. I would see it again! (thumbs u

Sigh.

The responses on this board is why I love this site...and since you are all way more skilled than I at insulting and berating others I will not touch this thread again so it can die a quick death...which if you just ignored it in the first place, it would have died quickly enough.

Sigh.

The responses on this board is why I love this site...and since you are all way more skilled than I at insulting and berating others I will not touch this thread again so it can die a quick death...which if you just ignored it in the first place, it would have died quickly enough.

It's all in good fun. Plus, we got a half naked woman pic out of it.

Sigh.

It's all in good fun. Plus, we got a half naked woman pic out of it.

Half naked my . That's a full three-quarters and then some.

Please don't give not*sure* any ammunition. She's not homophobic, she just likes to insinuate people are gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.