• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

waste some time

17 posts in this topic

Cursed Treasure! :applause:

I've played this game for many hours. Total waste of time but super fun.

If you want to clear all the boards with the highest ranking you MUST use a mouse, not the scroll thingy on your laptop. In case anyone here gets that addicted...

I'll touch what ever I want.

I am sure you do but we don't want to know about it :devil:

If you want to clear all the boards with the highest ranking you MUST use a mouse, not the scroll thingy on your laptop. In case anyone here gets that addicted...

couple levels I can't get top score on the big guy turns invisible & walks past all my guns I can't figure it out :pullhair: I've also noticed even though I get the top ranking I don't get a full score... I've been wondering how you do that ... advice/ideas ?..

(shrug)

levels 7 11 &12 are keeping me up at night :frustrated:

I'll touch what ever I want.

I am sure you do but we don't want to know about it :devil:

couple levels I can't get top score on the big guy turns invisible & walks past all my guns I can't figure it out :pullhair: I've also noticed even though I get the top ranking I don't get a full score... I've been wondering how you do that ... advice/ideas ?..

(shrug)

levels 7 11 &12 are keeping me up at night :frustrated:

Here we go:

You need to have all of your gems by the end of the level in order to get top ranking with not a single enemy touch any of your gems.

If you're content with a lesser ranking, I suggest building up the power that allows you to 'warp' your gems back into the cavern they start in. It's timer based so the more power you have in that area, the less time it takes to warp the gems back. Very handy.

The big guys: Build up your 'fear' towers to full strength, it can make them run around all scared and clueless while they die a quick death. For the ones that go invisible you really need to blast the out of them with your 'attack blast' power or whatever that spell is called. Just hit them repeatedly with that, but in order to do it you should build up that area too. That;s why I said you need a mouse because it's impossible to fire the blasts quickly enough with a laptop scroll.

Something to consider about this game: The 'fear' towers that scare the enemies are REALLY powerful and they carry a huge target area. You should carefully upgrade those so you're still giving experience to your other towers.

The fire towers in general are great for protecting your 'cavern of gems'. They are especially useful when you upgrade them all the way to the towers that send earth charring explosions.

Steve Jobs won't allow me to partake in the frivolity.

individual_without_enough_empathy!

Get a Real PC.. or Tablet

:lol:

Yeah ok, I'll go get a Dell.

Steve Jobs won't allow me to partake in the frivolity.

individual_without_enough_empathy!

must be your os, because stevie is letting me partake...

ditto