• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More scarce and hi grade Silver and Gold!

163 posts in this topic

Do you have a Fight Comics #21? It's the last Paratrooper cover in that run that I need.

Welcome home 'trooper! Sold my #21 a while back. It was a lower grade copy however. Thought I saw one on Metro, dont know if it's still there...good hunting!

FIGHT COMICS #31 FINE+ $1800

FightComics3170.jpg

READ THESE NOTES: I want to call this a fine to very fine copy but I'd rather err on the side of caution. It's a tight, glossy copy with strong spine and staples. There is moderate tanning to interior covers. Pages are a very fresh and pliable cream, with sharp edges and corners. No restoration.

It would probably be a vf minus except for one thing: at some point someone has held the book a little too tightly at the bottom staple, and as a result there is a barely noticeable, very light, very soft crease running diagonally across the book from the bottom staple. Color isnt broken - a good pressing would probably get rid of this - though I should say I am not an expert on that!

FEDEX ONLY ON THIS ITEM UNLESS BUYER IS IN THE UK!

Do you have a Fight Comics #21? It's the last Paratrooper cover in that run that I need.

Welcome home 'trooper! Sold my #21 a while back. It was a lower grade copy however. Thought I saw one on Metro, dont know if it's still there...good hunting!

:gossip: I recently bought the 21 on Metro. One of the best covers.

:gossip: I recently bought the 21 on Metro. One of the best covers.

:frustrated:

JUNGLE COMICS #37 FINE $90 GLOSSY

JungleComics3760.jpg

STORAGE BEND TOP RIGHT HAND QUADRANT

Someone needs to buy this book. This is tough one and looks nice definitely for the price.

I would buy, but already have one.

JUNGLE COMICS #37 FINE $90 GLOSSY

JungleComics3760.jpg

STORAGE BEND TOP RIGHT HAND QUADRANT

Someone needs to buy this book. This is tough one and looks nice definitely for the price.

I would buy, but already have one.

Spot on, Kelly. In fact all three of the earlier Jungles listed here are scarcer!