• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More scarce and hi grade Silver and Gold!

163 posts in this topic

LAWBREAKERS SUSPENSE COMICS #11 FINE PLUS $875

LawbreakersSuspenseStories1160.jpg

This is a tight, flat copy with cream to off white pages, clean edges and sharp corners. Light foxing to spine and top edge, also some on back cover. (Back cover scan available on request.) Manufactured with one staple. Perhaps just a hint of light rust on the staple - I am unsure.

NOTE: the apparent smudging on the upper right hand edge is a scanner artefact and not part of the comic.

GUARANTEED NO REPAIR OR RESTORATION.

NB: a 7.0 copy sold on Heritage yesterday for $1195 - I was the buyer. Admittedly not much of an upgrade but it is one of my all time favourite covers!

hm

This is a tight, flat copy with cream to off white pages, clean edges and sharp corners. Light foxing to spine and top edge, also some on back cover. (Back cover scan available on request.) Manufactured with one staple. Perhaps just a hint of light rust on the staple - I am unsure.

NOTE: the apparent smudging on the upper right hand edge is a scanner artefact and not part of the comic.

GUARANTEED NO REPAIR OR RESTORATION.

NB: a 7.0 copy sold on Heritage yesterday for $1195 - I was the buyer. Admittedly not much of an upgrade but it is one of my all time favourite covers!

hm

Considering this used to be on par price wise with FaC #20, seems like a very reasonable price.

Considering this used to be on par price wise with FaC #20, seems like a very reasonable price.

Good point. No reason hanging on to two copies, so I've priced this to sell!

ACTION COMICS #138 FINE+ $375 VERY SCARCE! now $275

action.jpg

There is a very small white patch next to the word "tommy". A tiny pinhole is visible there when the book is opened. I'm guessing this is minute insect damage, but not certain!