• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

500 hundred Posts!! Woo hoo!!

10 posts in this topic

acclaim.gif

I have nothing brilliant to say here on my 500th....I would however like to thank the little people that helped me up to this level of posts...and of course Coke, without whom, I would never be able to stay up this late and post my opinions... flowerred.gif

acclaim.gif

I have nothing brilliant to say here on my 500th....I would however like to thank the little people that helped me up to this level of posts...and of course Coke, without whom, I would never be able to stay up this late and post my opinions... flowerred.gif

CLUELESS?????????893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gif

CLUELESS?????????

--------------------

My 3-tailed kitten's first name - is O_S_C_A_R

My 9-toed puppy's second name is M_E_Y_E_R

I wish that they'd come out to play but they get weirder every day.

'Cause Oscar Meyer has a way with recombining DNA

============

Codger-Man. Codger-Man.

Does whatever a codger can! Is he strong? Listen bud.

He's got Geritol-powered blood. Look out! Here comes the Codger-Man!

3-tailed kitten? 9-toed puppy??

yeah, im clueless.... confused-smiley-013.gif

CLUELESS?????????

--------------------

My 3-tailed kitten's first name - is O_S_C_A_R

My 9-toed puppy's second name is M_E_Y_E_R

I wish that they'd come out to play but they get weirder every day.

'Cause Oscar Meyer has a way with recombining DNA

============

Codger-Man. Codger-Man.

Does whatever a codger can! Is he strong? Listen bud.

He's got Geritol-powered blood. Look out! Here comes the Codger-Man!

3-tailed kitten? 9-toed puppy??

yeah, im clueless.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Ahh [!@#%^&^] - was not an insult - ij the movie CLUELESS the druggie skateboarder gave a little speech on tardiness in fornt of the class which ended with "and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy." which reminded me of your "I would however like to thank the little people that helped me up to this level of posts...and of course Coke, without whom, I would never be able to stay up this late and post my opinions...".

(Sometimes movie quotes are bandied about and it is an unspoken invite to indentify the reference.)

Ahh [!@#%^&^] - was not an insult - ij the movie CLUELESS the druggie skateboarder gave a little speech on tardiness in fornt of the class which ended with "and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy." which reminded me of your "I would however like to thank the little people that helped me up to this level of posts...and of course Coke, without whom, I would never be able to stay up this late and post my opinions...".

(Sometimes movie quotes are bandied about and it is an unspoken invite to indentify the reference.)

blush.gifforeheadslap.gifflowerred.gif

sorry... makepoint.gif It was a long week!! forgive me!

And yes, I do know that reference...wouldve picked it up if you had told me it was a movie!

It was a long week!! forgive me!

Classy reply! Or to quote Edward G. Robinson's last line in the movie BROTHER ORCHARD "This! THIS is the REAL class!" smile.gif

Oh - as far as my sig line -

That "Oscar Meyer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a" jingle really irritates me. One day I just said to myself "Oscar Meyer has a way with recombining DNA" and decided to complete it! grin.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

For the Codger Man thing - well - it came out of a "discussion" about old people and I was told to take Geritol (am 53 years old so tend to qualify as an elder here). So I re-wrote the Spiderman theme for Codger-Man. I think it has a real beat! 27_laughing.gif

That "Oscar Meyer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a" jingle really irritates me. One day I just said to myself "Oscar Meyer has a way with recombining DNA" and decided to complete it!

For the Codger Man thing - well - it came out of a "discussion" about old people and I was told to take Geritol (am 53 years old so tend to qualify as an elder here). So I re-wrote the Spiderman theme for Codger-Man. I think it has a real beat!

Very Creative! You should try and get Kenny Rogers or Bob Dylan to sing the Codger Man song! thumbsup2.gif

And I dont trust bologna...what was it they said about the amount of rodent hairs found in bologna and hot dogs? 893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

And I dont trust bologna...what was it they said about the amount of rodent hairs found in bologna and hot dogs?

Yeah - I agree about bologna - but have an affection for hot dogs so I try to ignore that! Only have about one hot dog a month - a special treat - and know those "extra ingredients" - so I pretend I am in another country where certain things are regular menu items! Who would have guessed a hot doig could make you feel like a world explorer! 27_laughing.gifgrin.gif

Yeah - I agree about bologna - but have an affection for hot dogs so I try to ignore that! Only have about one hot dog a month - a special treat - and know those "extra ingredients" - so I pretend I am in another country where certain things are regular menu items! Who would have guessed a hot doig could make you feel like a world explorer!

Maybe if you call them "tube steaks" like some people do, then they will sound more like a gourmet food! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif