• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON V : 50% off all thats left - THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT!

619 posts in this topic

BATMAN & ROBIN LP from 1966 - still SHRINKWRAPPED but all have shelf wear.

I have 6 of these left at $10 each.

SOLD THREE to DCman

SOLD the other THREE to FUELMAN

Only real MEN buy these 45 year old records! They like it put on WAXX!

CARNAL COMICS: MARILYN CHAMBERS' STILL INSATIABLE SIGNED.

ADULTS ONLY PLEASE.

Carnal Comics had a great thing going getting all the adult film stars to sign their books. These were preordered & purchased from Capital Comics & then Diamond Distribution when they were released by me. The only problem was that Carnal didn't issue COA's with these. No biggie, Rupp knows they are legit. Marilyn passed away back in 2009, so signing opps are now impossible.

Original retail on these was $20 back in 1999, as you can see with old price sticker on the bag... I'm sure they are worth way, way more, but lets keep it real and charge $40.

clooneythonfive20041.jpg

ALTERNATE COVER!

ADULTS ONLY PLEASE.

Carnal Comics had a great thing going getting all the adult film stars to sign their books. These were preordered & purchased from Capital Comics & then Diamond Distribution when they were released by me. The only problem was that Carnal didn't issue COA's with these. No biggie, Rupp knows they are legit. Marilyn passed away back in 2009, so signing opps are now impossible.

Original retail on these was $20 back in 1999... I'm sure they are worth way, way more, but lets keep it real and charge $40.

clooneythonfive20042.jpg

CARNAL COMICS: GINGER LYNN'S TORN SIGNED.

PHOTO COVER!

ADULTS ONLY PLEASE.

Carnal Comics had a great thing going getting all the adult film stars to sign their books. These were preordered & purchased from Capital Comics & then Diamond Distribution when they were released by me. The only problem was that Carnal didn't issue COA's with these. No biggie, Rupp knows they are legit.

Ginger is still alive and working and last appeared in THE DEVILS REJECTS.

Original retail on these was $20 back in 1999... I'm sure they are worth way, way more, but lets keep it real and charge $30.

clooneythonfive20034.jpg

CARNAL COMICS: GINGER LYNN'S TORN SIGNED.

ALTERNATE COVER!

ADULTS ONLY PLEASE.

Carnal Comics had a great thing going getting all the adult film stars to sign their books. These were preordered & purchased from Capital Comics & then Diamond Distribution when they were released by me. The only problem was that Carnal didn't issue COA's with these. No biggie, Rupp knows they are legit.

Ginger is still alive and working and last appeared in THE DEVILS REJECTS.

Original retail on these was $20 back in 1999... I'm sure they are worth way, way more, but lets keep it real and charge $30.

clooneythonfive20033.jpg

ALTERNATE COVER!

ADULTS ONLY PLEASE.

Original retail on these was $20 back in 1999... I'm sure they are worth way, way more, but lets keep it real and charge $40.

You missed some niblets on this one. Gawd - I've got an entire short box of Carnal Comics. I didn't get the signed versions, though....., :gossip:

ALTERNATE COVER!

ADULTS ONLY PLEASE.

You missed some niblets on this one. Gawd - I've got an entire short box of Carnal Comics. I didn't get the signed versions, though....., :gossip:

Pecan Shortbread can only hold back so much sir ;)

No love for Margaret Thatcher. (tsk)

Green is not a good color for you Rupp!

I must be slackin' ... I'm gonna have to up my game. Dam u and your high standards Mike!

I promise to raise the lid... er... BAR.... raise the bar sir!