• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON V : 50% off all thats left - THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT!

619 posts in this topic

Gotta crash fellas... work tomorrow. I'm bout through with the eclectic round and ready to move into mainstream... or am I?

See you all tomorrow... plus the new QUOTE CONTEST and maybe a cut and paste tri-atholon to tempt you all with.

BATMAN & ROBIN LP from 1966 - still SHRINKWRAPPED but all have shelf wear.

I have 6 of these left at $10 each.

I'll take the remaining 3 :takeit:

^^ ! Bless you sir!

THE ART OF STAR WARS GALAXY VOL. TWO - Check the back cover for all the artist represented in this volume. Be nice to get them all signed :). Slight edge wear as you can see in the scan, but heck its only $8

clooneythonfive00008.jpg

clooneythonfive00009.jpg

:takeit:

THE ART OF STAR WARS GALAXY VOL. TWO - Check the back cover for all the artist represented in this volume. Be nice to get them all signed :). Slight edge wear as you can see in the scan, but heck its only $8

WOLVERINE: BLOOD HUNGRY - classic SAM KIETH story - $5

UNCANNY X-MEN LOT -

ISSUES # 462 - 482. 21 ISSUES FOR $20 !

^^^^^^ Many thanks sir!

Well Rupp, you like sexy lady Teri Hatcher........I like sexy lady Margaret Thatcher...

1dfe2728.png

MIKE! I just saw this! Yes I love the gnarly teeth of Margaret Thatcher. She rocks my rocks...always has!

STAR WARS TALES # 5 - High grade - $4

Billy Dee is on the convention circuit right now I think. Luis just had a few of these signed by the man. I think this is my last copy.

CLOONeython4T0044.jpg