• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My "help me pay for my new house" sale PRICE REDUCTIONS!!! check out page 6

56 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! I will miss the books, it's been so much fun collecting them, but I'm selling them for a good cause so it's worth it.

Now get in here and buy some books, people! :sumo:

I may not be online too much tonight but I wanted to get this sales thread up - I will try to check back as I can, but I won't be invoicing until tomorrow. Please PM with any questions or offers and I will for sure answer by tomorrow, if I don't manage tonight.

I think I'm done listing books for now, that's about all I have left in slabs.

Blackest Night Ashcan #0 sketch cover limited cgc blue label 9.9 - yes, 9.9, so priced a bit higher. Still less than I paid for it by a fair amount, though. :(

asking $300 plus shipping

112.jpg

Nice book! the Mint on ebay at 10 is asking 2300 :P

I’m basically selling off all of my slabs b/c we’re in the process of buying a new home, so that is my priority right

I just finished moving all our stuff to our new house. I should have sold more comics. I hate moving them. I could sleep for a week if the kids would let me ;)

Awesome - I leave the house to run to the store and I sell a bunch of stuff! Thanks guys!!!

I will update the thread, still not planning on invoicing until tomorrow so don't worry if you don't hear from me yet. My birthday was 3 days ago but today is my husband's first day off in about a week, so we're doing something fun tonight - which is why I won't have time for invoicing. ;)

kathryn, happy for you getting a new house! wish you didn't have to sell your books :(

wish you would have told me you were selling the 19 before you sold it on the other boards, i would have bought it back....

I'm really sorry Jay, I didn't know you would have wanted to. :( I offered it on the other boards first just for you guys, talk to Chris about it, you could make him an offer.

Thanks for the congrats though.

The Art of Chew cgc SS 9.8 signed by Rob and John, Tony Chu headsketch by Rob - sweet book, limited, can be hard to find!

asking $150 plus shipping

117.jpg

:takeit:

You will love it, thank you!!