• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Small selection of CGC SA and BA Marvels for sale. DISCOUNTED ! Need to sell!

25 posts in this topic

Going to adjust prices on all remaining books in this thread. I need to get some money together.

Also, Checks are highly appreciated because I need an excuse to go in the bank. Got a little thing going with one of the tellers, but I need a couple more trips before I'm good to ask her for her phone number. ;)

Fresh to the Market (Might add in some previously listed at lower prices.)

I also have a new thread with some new slabs, Including a 9.8 Ghost Rider #81 and a DC Comics Presents #47 in the Copper/Modern forum.

Add All Select Comics to your "Likes" on Facebook for sneak peaks of new inventory before I list it.

***All of these have been pressed.

Paypal, checks, and money orders are gladly accepted. I'd like payment with in seven days unless alternate terms were agreed upon first.

$10 unlimited shipping in the U.S. Exact cost for international orders

"I'll Take It!" via public post or PM wins. Time stamps on posts determine winners in the event of multiple buyers.

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase.

100% satisfaction guaranteed. Absolutely zero cost to the buyer if dissatisfied.

Thanks for looking.

Is the bottom right corner on the ASM 129 really rounded or is it just the angle from the scan?

It looks like the corner is missing all together hm

It's a chip related to production often found on this issue. I looked at one in a 9.6 holder with same chip the same day I bought this one.

Going to adjust prices on all remaining books in this thread. I need to get some money together.

Also, Checks are highly appreciated because I need an excuse to go in the bank. Got a little thing going with one of the tellers, but I need a couple more trips before I'm good to ask her for her phone number. ;)

If there was a Telephone # collecting chat board, you'd be the Greggy of it (worship)

JJ