• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - (Almost) Full Run of HfH / PM (& IF)

11 posts in this topic

The numbers kept going up consecutively, but they changed titles three times. Thanks for making it convenient to list Marvel!

For sale is the entire Luke Cage series save 6 of the 127 issues.

Hero for Hire 1-16, Power Man 17-49, Power Man & Iron Fist 50-125, Power Man Giant Size 1, Power Man King Sized Annual 1 -- 121 issues in total.

All issues save six (32, 34, 48, 57, 65, 110) with an average condition of Fine with the majority sitting at that or VF (not many NM) and maybe some VG mixed in (2 & 3 are the only early VG). All pages and covers intact. Books are clean save 38 & 40 which have an inch long marker line at the top right of the cover. Oh and there are two copies of issue 115. Yay.

Happy to dig into more issues for better detail and/or more specific scans.

Asking $225 shipped. Asking $175 shipped. Asking $155 shipped.

:takeit: trumps all. Paypal or check. This will likely be coming in two boxes if that matters.

As a bonus the buyer gets a Luke Cage wall banner:

IMG_7744.jpg

Edit -- Sorry for the title changes, keep running out of space! Most likely the final price drop

:takeit: per PM

^^:headbang:

And yes, I agree, nice pick-up. Space considerations forcing me to sell off some lots. A shame to see this particular one go.

I completely agree. That sweet #1 sold me almost by itself. I've owned a few copies and none have looked that nice. Can't wait to read me some Power Man comics!