• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funds for Brachycephaly Treatment - SOLD OUT!!

194 posts in this topic

Thanks to all for their purchases! You guys/gals are awesome! :cloud9:

I do have some PMs that I have to get to, but I'm busy with scanning right now and will try to get to all of you. Please bare with me.. I'm not ignoring you. :P

Argh - I missed those ECs because I insist on sleeping when it's nighttime here. :frustrated:

Hopeflly some of your Dells will be things I'm looking for. I'd love to help out.

:wishluck: WDC&S under 100 and/or FC Donald Ducks

Sorry for the delay folks..

First off, I want to apologize to those waiting for the Dell / FC / WDC&S books. I didn't have as much time as I anticipated to go through these. After I list the books tonight, I will just put out a list of books I have and grade. The prices for these books will be 50% of OSPG. You can take it - pending scan and if you don't like how it looks, you can back out of it.

I will be starting in a bit as I have to price out the books I will be posting tonight. Thanks to all who've stayed up for this..

Have a popcorn.. grab a beer.. :popcorn: sit back and relax.. :P