• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigreeman, not Pedigree Man

44 posts in this topic

This post will only apply to a few people, but it seems someone on FB has created a profile using the name Pedigree Man. This is not the board's Pedigreeman. I received an invite from Pedigree Man today, and being a little curious I called Alan to ask if it's him. He told me unequivocally it wasn't and asked that I inform anyone that may be under the impression that it is. I have twelve friends in common with Pedigree Man, and I wanted to make sure those people and any others (he has 41 friends total) aren't befriending this person thinking it's Alan

Thanks for the heads up.

I am going to delete it now.

Sure thing, John (thumbs u That's why I chose to post something here as opposed to my FB page. There could be more boardies on his friends list that aren't on mine. Figured it best to get the message out to the largest possible audience

Thanks for the heads up.

I am going to delete it now.

Sure thing, John (thumbs u That's why I chose to post something here as opposed to my FB page. There could be more boardies on his friends list that aren't on mine. Figured it best to get the message out to the largest possible audience

Yea I guess some people are just real losers and do not have a life.

A quick update, it seems that my friend invite from Pedigree Man has been revoked lol My how the world turns

That's what you get for being unfriendly. :boo:

What can I say, it's the DrWatson in me (shrug)

TMI

:sick:

You know, I realized after I typed it that it would be taken out of context…but I still went with it because that's how I roll :acclaim:

What can I say, it's the DrWatson in me (shrug)

TMI

:sick:

You know, I realized after I typed it that it would be taken out of context…but I still went with it because that's how I roll :acclaim:

How do we know that its actually you that is typing this message? :ohnoez:

I got it as well. I thought it was Alan too.

Anyone know who it really is?

I saw a post this morning from the "FB PedMan" clarifying the situation as well. But still don't know who it is. (shrug)

I saw a post this morning from the "FB PedMan" clarifying the situation as well. But still don't know who it is. (shrug)

My best bet?

It's Goonchild/Freddie/Hill Billy/Jasmine/Alex Delarge/blah blah blah

Who is also back on the boards with his latest shills, BTW.

My best bet?

Hmmm.... hm

I'm not one of the expert shill detectors here, but even I was able to pick out the latest incarnation.

My best bet?

Yeah, after talking to Steve B about this issue yesterday, GC became the #1 suspect

I de-friended him today.

I too thought it was Alan.

I just don't like to have friends on Facebook unless I know them well.

I got an invite in my email, but it must have been retracted before I saw it online.