• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigreeman, not Pedigree Man

44 posts in this topic

I got an invite in my email, but it must have been retracted before I saw it online.

So he pulled the invite?

Strange.

I got an invite in my email, but it must have been retracted before I saw it online.

So he pulled the invite?

Strange.

He did the same thing to me yesterday. He obviously reads the boards (surprise, surprise)

I may be totally wrong with it being Goon, but...

Thomas likes to play little jokes with some of his IDs and claimed interests, etc.

He got banned from here initially because of the meltdown between him and Brad regarding the Green Rivers.

So 'Pedigree Man' could be a little bit of jappery from the Oscar Wilde of the shills...

So he pulled the invite?

Strange.

He did the same thing to me yesterday. He obviously reads the boards (surprise, surprise)

And is currently posting here, if it is indeed Goonchild

Thomas likes to play little jokes with some of his IDs and claimed interests, etc.

He got banned from here initially because of the meltdown between him and Brad regarding the Green Rivers.

So 'Pedigree Man' could be a little bit of jappery from the Oscar Wilde of the shills...

According to his FB profile, he lives and was educated in the UK. If that's accurate, the process of elimination leaves few viable candidates (given the love of pedigrees, reads the boards, holds a grudge, etc)

According to his FB profile, he lives and was educated in the UK. If that's accurate, the process of elimination leaves few viable candidates (given the love of pedigrees, reads the boards, holds a grudge, etc)

You forgot "is a douchenozzle"

You forgot "is a douchenozzle"

lol

Thanks for posting this, Angelo. I'm out of town with limited availability, so it's much appreciated.

Again, this person on Facebook is not me. Not sure why whoever it is chose to imitate me, but there it is anyway. I'm not necessarily saying to defriend the dude or send him threats or whatever, just to be aware that it isn't me

Alan

Alan, sometimes when a name that someone likes is already taken on a site people may use a similar name with no nefarious purpose in mind (much like the stupid shill that is here posing as a good doctor named 1970 :insane: )

(thumbs u

Not sure why whoever it is chose to imitate me, but there it is anyway.

Alan

Who WOULDN'T want to be you, if even for a moment, or if only on facebook? :luhv:

Alan, sometimes when a name that someone likes is already taken on a site people may use a similar name with no nefarious purpose in mind (much like the stupid shill that is here posing as a good doctor named 1970 :insane: )

(thumbs u

....but since this person has already sent at least one antagonistic message to a board member through Facebook, it doesn't look like that is the case here.

(thumbs u

....but since this person has already sent at least one antagonistic message to a board member through Facebook, it doesn't look like that is the case here.

I missed that. Where was it posted that he sent an antagonistic message through Facebook? I just reread the entire thread after reading your post and didn't see it posted here.

:o

(thumbs u

I missed that. Where was it posted that he sent an antagonistic message through Facebook? I just reread the entire thread after reading your

post and didn't see it posted here.

It wasn't mentioned in this thread, but rest assured it did happen. This is how we know he holds a grudge

Thanks for posting this, Angelo. I'm out of town with limited availability, so it's much appreciated.

Again, this person on Facebook is not me. Not sure why whoever it is chose to imitate me, but there it is anyway. I'm not necessarily saying to defriend the dude or send him threats or whatever, just to be aware that it isn't me

Alan

:cry: I thought you wanted to be my friend :cry:

(thumbs u

I missed that. Where was it posted that he sent an antagonistic message through Facebook? I just reread the entire thread after reading your

It wasn't mentioned in this thread, but rest assured it did happen. This is how we know he holds a grudge

Yup. Quite a nasty piece of work.

(thumbs u

Fair enough, I had not heard about it hence my comment above.

(thumbs u