• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 6.5 - Universal Label - CLOSED

45 posts in this topic

I am looking to sell this copy of Amazing Fantasy 15 that was previously listed in the grading forum before being slabbed: book is a universal 6.5 with off-white to white pages, certification #1037116001.

*Notice of Disclosure* This book was professionally pressed before grading.

Asking $18,000, which will include USPS Express Mail postage, Delivery Tracking and insurance for all buyers regardless of country of origin, or comparable shipping method approved by the buyer.

This book is being offered at a significant discount of established market value with the stipulation of accepting payment via cashiers check, money order or cash (if you are local to the California Bay Area and would like to pick up in person) in order to avoid seller fees or auction commissions.

First :takeit: nabs it. Questions via PM or this thread are welcome, you can find a brief history of this and other books we hope to offer first in the community selling forum here. Thanks for looking.

AF15001-1.jpg

AF15002-1.jpg

:takeit:

I was too busy talking to tth2.

:tonofbricks:

I get blamed for everything. :sorry:

I still love you (in that tilt your sunglasses down a bit, scan from head to toe kind of way lol ) :foryou:

For like 1 minute, I seriously thought about hit the :takeit: and raiding my money market account to buy this book.

Of course, I'd probably rack up another $5k in doctor bills from the inverted testicle I'd have after the wife found out. lol

For like 1 minute, I seriously thought about hit the :takeit: and raiding my money market account to buy this book.

Of course, I'd probably rack up another $5k in doctor bills from the inverted testicle I'd have after the wife found out. lol

:roflmao:

You would get off easy.... DIVORCE costs a lot more than that especially with 3 kids. What a sweet book.

Dude, i feel your pain. My wife has big feet.

You could probably get a prosthetic one for less than the combined cost of the doctor bills after flipping the book hm . . . just sayin' :D

Mine too...although I'd be more fearful she'd take a bat to me. lol

Mine too...although I'd be more fearful she'd take a bat to me. lol

Women!