• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales Phoenix Comic Con & GFTDE 1 Covers pre-sale

79 posts in this topic

Grimm Fairy Tales 60 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 250)

(Writer Raven Gregory behind the wheel)

Only taking 15 orders for this book! (Limit 2 per person)

Raw: $35

CGC 9.8 $75 (Fast Tracked)

CGC 9.8 SS $90 (If artist/writer/colorist available)

Grimm60Phoenix250.jpg

:takeit: 1 CGC 9.8

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 "Battle Royale" Wraparound Cover by EBAS, colored by Nei Ruffino (5 pre-sale available)

CGC 9.8 SS $75 (EBAS/Nei)

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Suydam Connecting Cover (3 pre-sale available)

CGC 9.8 $40

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Patterson R.I.P. Retailer Incentive Cover - colored by Nei (3 pre-sale available)

CGC 9.8 $75

:takeit: x1 of each

can you do ss for rip & sudyam??

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 "Battle Royale" Wraparound Cover by EBAS, colored by Nei Ruffino (5 pre-sale available)

CGC 9.8 SS $75 (EBAS/Nei)

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Suydam Connecting Cover (3 pre-sale available)

CGC 9.8 $40

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Patterson R.I.P. Retailer Incentive Cover - colored by Nei (3 pre-sale available)

CGC 9.8 $75

:takeit: x1 of each

can you do ss for rip & sudyam??

Patterson & Suydam are not in attendance.

Hi Dre,

Your access to all these lovely Zene’s is going to kill my available funds for my 9.8 Copper age UXM mission..

:takeit:

One of each please – all raw and hopefully to your usual pre-screened quality

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Phoenix Comic Con Variant (Limited to 500) Raw: $20

Fly #1 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500) $30 Raw – If any become available

Grimm Fairy Tales 60 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500) $20

Grimm Fairy Tales 60 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 250) $35

If you could ship these along with the Motor City variants from your other thread to save shipping this would be appreciated.

2 x Fly #1 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive CGC 9.8 $75 (if available)

1 x Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Patterson R.I.P. Retailer Incentive Cover - colored by Nei CGC 9.8 $75 (if available)

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Phoenix Comic Con Variant (Limited to 500)

Raw: $20

Grimm Fairy Tales: Tales From Neverland 1 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500)

Fly #1 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500) This is a hot book! Mike Debalfo cover (in attendance)

Raw$30

Grimm Fairy Tales 60 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500)

(Cover artist Mike DeBalfo behind the wheel)

EBAS Hot Wheels Cover (Limited to 500) $30 Raw

CGC 9.8 $45

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Chen "Dream Eater Revealed" Cover (3 pre-sale available)

CGC 9.8 $40

CGC 9.8 $75

edit: PM Sent about payment

Only taking 15 orders for this book! (Limit 2 per person)

CGC 9.8 SS $90 (If artist/writer/colorist available)

And the funny thing is the cover has absolutely NOTHING to do with the book on Fly #1. I think that is one of the reasons this book is hot, not to mention, well...Mike draws some nice looking ladies. :thumbsup:

Grimm Fairy Tales 60 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 250) - CGC 9.8 $75 (Fast Tracked) X1 :takeit:

Grimm Fairy Tales 60 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500) - Raw: $20 X1 :takeit:

Fly #1 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500) - Raw: $30 X1 (if quantity allows) :takeit:

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Patterson R.I.P. Retailer Incentive Cover - colored by Nei (3 pre-sale available) - CGC 9.8 $75 (Still interested) :takeit:

1st order from you and on this site; should I PM you about payment (mainly your email for paypal)? Sorry…

Thanks!

Taking more orders of this one:

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Dream Eater Saga 1 Patterson R.I.P. Retailer Incentive Cover - colored by Nei

CGC 9.8 $75

GFTDES1RIP.jpg

Fly #1 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive (Limited to 500) This is a hot book! Mike Debalfo cover (in attendance)

Taking 15 more orders of this one. This includes requests after the initial 15 sold - So a total of 30 from the start of the thread.

Raw: $30

CGC 9.8 $75 (Fast Tracked)

CGC 9.8 SS $90 (If artist/writer available)

Fly1Phoenix.jpg