• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloweenized Classic Comic Cover recreations
3 3

988 posts in this topic

ok, back on track.

This one was nuts. It took 3 times longer than any other, maybe 4 times. If I never draw a black cat again, you can blame Anthony. :)

I included a close up because all the tiny lines are getting lost on the full sizer.

I have to finish a painting this week, and will start the next cover on the list next week.

101d.jpg

Untitled-4-6.jpg

Son of a person_without_enough_empathy!!! That's freaking amazing....dammit!!!

ok, back on track.

This one was nuts. It took 3 times longer than any other, maybe 4 times. If I never draw a black cat again, you can blame Anthony. :)

I included a close up because all the tiny lines are getting lost on the full sizer.

I have to finish a painting this week, and will start the next cover on the list next week.

101d.jpg

Untitled-4-6.jpg

(worship)

Wow. Anthony deserves a groin punch for this the next time you see him. What a great piece of work!

Hey I gave him a choice of the great pumpkin charlie brown or 101 dalmatians. The next one will be either the Swarm or Piranha 3d movie posters.

This is the other one I finished recently. I was supposed to hand deliver this in Cincinnati, but that didn't work out.

beware.jpg

The 101 cats are very cool, but this one is also great!

Edited by MisterX

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Wow!

Updated List:

101 Dalmations Poster - FINALLY FREAKIN DONE :frustrated:

Horrific #1 - #2 on the list

Killing Joke #3 on the list

Crime Suspenstories #16 - #4 on the list

Batman #251 - #5 on the list

Mask #2 - #6 on the list

Men in Action #7 - #7 on the List

House of Secrets #88 - #8 on the list

Phantom Lady #23 - #9 on the list

Walking dead #1 - #10

Preacher #2 - #11

Vault of Evil #17 - #12

HOM #174 - #13

Weird Science Fantasy #29

Reserved:

House of Secrets #92

Suspense #3

House of Secrets # 106

Marvel Mystery Comics #46

Weird Tales of the Future #7

weird tales of the future #2

Planet Comics #41

Mr. District Attorney #66

Detective Comics #18

Pep #34

Giant Size X-men #1

Tomahawk 116

G.I. Combat 56

Our Fighting Forces 71

Beware #10 (frazetta)

Matt, when able, can we get an updated list? :wishluck:

And I'd like to be put on the "RESERVED" list for the album cover we talked about :gossip: