• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloweenized Classic Comic Cover recreations
3 3

988 posts in this topic

Updated List:

Mask #1 #1 on the list

101 Dalmations Poster - #2 on the list

Horrific #1 - #3 on the list

Killing Joke #4 on the list

Crime Suspenstories #16 - #5 on the list

Batman #251 - #6 on the list

Mask #2 - #7 on the list

Men in Action #7 - #8 on the List

Reserved:

House of Secrets #92

Suspense #3

House of Secrets # 106

Marvel Mystery Comics #46

Weird Tales of the Future #7

weird tales of the future #2

Planet Comics #41

Archie Annual #4

One Minute later

Mr. District Attorney #66

Detective Comics #18

Pep #34

Phantom Lady #23

Edited by shiverbones

Thanks for the kind words everyone! These are still fun to do, and in my ADD world, that means a lot! Yes I am still taking reservations as long as everyone understands the wait is about 2 to 2 and a half months now if you are not already on the numbered list. I have some Topps deadlines coming up too that may cause a bit more delay, but seems ok so far.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! These are still fun to do, and in my ADD world, that means a lot! Yes I am still taking reservations as long as everyone understands the wait is about 2 to 2 and a half months now if you are not already on the numbered list. I have some Topps deadlines coming up too that may cause a bit more delay, but seems ok so far.

In that case. I'd like to reserve a spot. Couple months is fine. I'd LOVE to have your take on House of Mystery 174 if no one else has claimed that one. (Especially if you can work a black cat into it...)