• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloweenized Classic Comic Cover recreations
3 3

988 posts in this topic

I know, I love my cat very much, I hope he didn't see this... :eek:

I showed it to mine and told him that's what happens to bad cats. While he appreciated the art, he didn't seem all that frightened about my comments.

Lovin' all of these so far...it would be cool if you could get them all together in a group shot.

Betty & Me #16, scan is kinda washed out at the top. I need a large format scanner. :(. Looks better in hand.

betty.jpg

WOW! These are all great but this one is fantastic. I too love the witch hat on Betty. I'm really enjoying this series Matthew. Keep slinging that ink. :headbang:

This one was shockingly difficult. I thought it would be a breeze, but there is such a small amount of the man's body visible that the translation to veggie person was not easy. The clothing really provides the visual clues you need in the original, but at such a crop and sans clothing, hard to delineate. I aborted my 1st version after nearly finishing it to redo it as such.

css22.jpg

speak english artboy!

Why am I being involved? Heheh

Great job Matt!