• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloweenized Classic Comic Cover recreations
3 3

988 posts in this topic

Received my art today. The scan doesn't even come close to capturing how insanely fantastic it is. It's absolutely stunning!

You rock, Matty! (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Archie Annual #4 is done! I will Have Fantastic Four #1 done by the end of next week.

archieannual100.jpg

I really like how you used the actual characters in this piece.

FF1 is done. Every time I think a cover will be a snap, it ends up being really tough. I am going to stop thinking any of them are going to be a snap. I really grew an appreciation for this image while working on it, kinda wish I could afford a copy :) I didn't want to stray too far with this one, it seemed to work better very close to the original. The line through the middle is just my crappy scan job.

ff1.jpg

Edited by shiverbones

What did you even do with this cover? :baiting:

what he SHOULD have done was make the invisible woman's boobs bigger :baiting:

For once, I agree with your pervy mind.

FF1 is done. Every time I think a cover will be a snap, it ends up being really tough. I am going to stop thinking any of them are going to be a snap. I really grew an appreciation for this image while working on it, kinda wish I could afford a copy :) I didn't want to stray too far with this one, it seemed to work better very close to the original. The line through the middle is just my crappy scan job.

ff1.jpg

hm hm hm

Lots of nice detail in the piece, with subtle yet rather major changes. It keeps with the original feel yet brings a small touch of halloween to it. I don't know... I think who ever bought this cover will be extremely happy with it and is very lucky.